Countdown to ALPHA

2»

Comments

• KarynKaryn Posts: 55
    I doubt anyone is surprised they missed their Alpha target; we haven't heard a peep for six months.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 917

Pawain said:
    :D  you fell for Sketts joke I see.

They going to invite the placement scripters there to see if their deterrents stop them? 
     :D :D  
       Ha, that'll be the day UO becomes a good game again... so it probably won't happen :'(
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    edited August 2023
    It's amazing what you can achieve when you take a break from uo, I am on a MacBook atm so refuse to play uo on it. 

I applaud the devs for once not spouting off like a teapot full of coffee, offering Costa Rica espressos to all and sundry.

Silence is golden, stay gold pony boy.
    edited to remove profanity
  • Larisa said:
    OMG they will say something when they have something to say!

Seriously, my thought is that it's internal testing atm, they had to set up a test shard to make sure all of the mechanisms and whatever else they are adding works. NL is like a total re-do of the game. I am sure they have tested it on their end, super Dev computers and all but now they are testing it on the general populations platform to ensure that it works as intended, doesn't crash UO, works in tandem with UO without issues, bleed-over....since they will allow transfers at the end of a season they have to test to make sure transfers can't be done prematurely...SO much to test so WHEN THEY ARE READY THEY WILL TELL US!

Go outside and enjoy the garden...or the weeds...which is what I will be dealing with for the next week! UGH! Now TOO much rain, too hot to be outside for the last week so the weeds are VERY happy!

Anyway....testing in progress, will wait for further info....

That's the thing though. We've been waiting for months / years for any information. The last response we got was earlier this year and it said alpha to be released mid summer. We're past that point, don't you think it's only responsible of the developers to at least say 'I know we said summer, but wait a couple more months' and show some sort of update? 

We shouldn't be upset at each other; we need to be upset at Broadsword.