Unlink UO Account

Greetings
---
I would like to donate one of my accounts to a friend.
He is already playing on that account... but I would like to make sure that he has full control over it.
(link it to his own master accounts) 
---
What is the procedure?
---
Thank you!

Comments

• KronalKronal Posts: 84
    I would like to know this myself. @Mesanna @Kyronix
  • You have to email Mesanna@broardsword.com and ask her to unlink it. She is the ONLY ONE who can do it.  If the planets align, the moon is in the right phase, your I-ching, horoscope, and luck are good Mesanna will anwser your request. 
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    You have to email Mesanna@ broardsword.com and ask her to unlink it. She is the ONLY ONE who can do it.  If the planets align, the moon is in the right phase, your I-ching, horoscope, and luck are good Mesanna will anwser your request. 
    .... Surely you jest.  That is the most insane system I have ever heard of.  Seriously?  That's a joke right?? Right?!?  What kind of half baked setup is that?
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    I don't know who can and cannot do what at Broadsword.  I do know when I had the opposite issue (linking accounts), the response was excellent and timely using support@ultimaonline.com .  It probably would not hurt to email one and cc the other, explaining why you included Messana directly.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You have to email Mesanna@ broardsword.com and ask her to unlink it. She is the ONLY ONE who can do it.  If the planets align, the moon is in the right phase, your I-ching, horoscope, and luck are good Mesanna will anwser your request. 

Unless something has changed recently, I was able to unlink an account a few years back. It was all done via email and I was sent a short list of questions to answer to prove ownership and the account was unlinked. I don't recall emailing Mesanna directly on this.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 311
    edited May 2018
    Kronal said:
    .... Surely you jest.  That is the most insane system I have ever heard of.  Seriously?  That's a joke right?? Right?!?  What kind of half baked setup is that?
    I apologize The second half of that was sarcasm. 

However Only Mesanna can link and unlink accounts.  Mesanna is swamped with emails since she is the only team member we are allowed to email.  As a result often emails are missed, overlooked, or go unanswered (as in my case).

It is not Mesanna's fault, it's EA's because they don't allow any non-EA person (that's everyone at Broadsword) to touch the account management system.
  • It is not true @Luc_of_Legends , I do all the time, You must email support@ultimaonline.com and ask them to do it!
    and just like the Moderator mentioned, this is the Guide that I did not long ago, that explain step  by step on how to do  it:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/ultima-online/how-the-account-management-system-really-works-nowadays/10155897687433486/