Many people many complaints about shuriken exploit

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited May 2023 in Bugs
thread closed in error by forum admin as
exploit still active and in use,  many people complaining about this

issue affects all clients.

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "its bannable to perform this exploit or okay to do?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Tell those "many people" to come here and post for themselves
    edited June 2023
    “What for? they would just write things like
    ‘Please fix shurikens’

without knowing the format you have to post, they don’t know devs don’t understand what they’re complaining about, and they are not going to be able to deal with posters like Pawain saying is working as intended, would just get banned for calling him what he is.
    and if they show video, forum mods would remove because they using 3rd party.(out of necessity)

information is available to devs in the correct format.

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,260
    Tell those "many people" to come here and post for themselves

It is an issue. 99.99% of our guys, do not read or post here, only me.

Whilst I often disagree with Mervyn's style, I do often agree with his content - and on this one, he is again correct, it's not a fight or battle I'm willing to put any effort into, so thank-you Mervyn. I read an amusing post by someone, who mentioned all the hills you could die on re UO battles, and it was funny, and long, and I agreed with all, but I don't have the time to waste, and neither do most pvpers. I think the difference between Trammies and PvPers these days, is Trammies are retired, older, want a slower pace, and pvpers are younger, working with family and jobs, we just don't have the time Trammies have. Hence why you see so much scripting, and RMT with pvpers. Generalisation for sure - probably true.

I'm only interested in the big picture, such as getting rid of Trammel. :)

:D 
    edited June 2023
    "Why this is still live?
    full repro is posted no?

I don't understand how to make it more simple to explain,

we need to post in a different language maybe?
    please advise if there is a langauge issue and we can maybe try and translate
    @misk is still on holiday?
    "
    edited June 2023
    "(this exploit is harder to achieve on EC,
    as when you drag a ninja belt onto a hotbar, it treats the multiple ninja belts you have as one stack of belts (as it should)
    so you would have to really go out of your way to write a script to use the ninja belts separately

but very easy to do on 2d client or varient of)"
    LMAO @Yoshi is the new UO Complaint Department.  I have had MANY MANY MANY people say you are full of dodo there is no problem.  You just got owned and are whining about it and your many are all the personalities in your head.  Let others post their own stuff you are NOT the UO Spokes Person no matter how many voices in your head tell you you are
    "thank you for your feedback"
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    A lot it is little stuff but he's got a valid point.

We do deserve a game that's fixed and free of bugs for all to enjoy no matter what makes you log in.
    "How Misk fail to reproduce?
    double click shuriken
    double click different shuriken,

I don't know how else to explain more simples sorry"
    edited June 2023
    "lol, nice game"

lol.png 126.2K
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Lotta tree stumps there...
    "ah yes sorry:"

lol2.png 133.1K
    Grimbeard said:
    Lotta tree stumps there...
    Would you expect anything else from the cheat master?
    edited June 2023
    "got more chance of being banned from forum for just posting a pic of other people playing on youtube, than I have of being banned in game for cheating, no matter how many cheats i install, same people running same cheats for 15+ years and posting vids of themselves, nobody cares"