Last night on Pacific

I hope this was not an accident and that all the shards will be doing this at the final Boss events, I was able to put my dragon up before taking the gate out of the death bowl, having this will allow us to change mounts or battle pets for the final fight, I love this and hope this continues!!!!!♥♥
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Agreed!  
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    It would be a good practice for the EMs to stick with.  consistency is the hard part though.
    Good on that EM for the consideration.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    edited May 2023
    It was remnants of a Mesanna Roulette on Pacific that was done in that area. Mesanna had placed it there so players could stable their pets as they were not required for her roulette. I don't believe EMs have the power to spawn anything other than Wandering Healers, as you could see how allowing them to spawn other NPC types could be abused.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.