Look at this garbage

This game is so full of failed exploits , someone please explain this...this is a tillerman, standing on land, as if the ship is under them still, which it's not..there's no ship graphic anywhere to be seen, but this NPC will be allowed to stay there, probably forever..this is on Atlantic btw...

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,894
    edited May 2023
    This game is so full of failed exploits , someone please explain this...this is a tillerman, standing on land, as if the ship is under them still, which it's not..there's no ship graphic anywhere to be seen, but this NPC will be allowed to stay there, probably forever..this is on Atlantic btw...

Due too high quality workmanship sometimes stuff slides off deck (sometimes the whole deck ) i imagination that's what happened here
    Now I'd think this would be something Mesanna would be responsible for but we assume she's to busy desecrating players memorials i mean NL yeah go alpha!
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    edited May 2023
     Surely you have made a turn before and thrown your pilot off the deck and into the water???  If it happens close to land it can throw them onto shore. Or crossed a server line and left all of your pets standing in the water???

Can even throw your own powder monkey onto a beacon.  (When you sink the beacon the toon moves to where it boarded the ship BTW or sometime in the middle of nowhere in a random place. Last time my toon appeared in the middle of Cove Cemetery fel and was in tokuno South of Zento)

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited May 2023
    Is it Chessy that has a permanent NPC on one of the Vesper bridges?  I think they like him there.

But, why do you think it is an exploit?  Like Tyrath says, a sharp turn and players or pets can go overboard.  I've seen pirates fall out of their ships, and have directed said ship back to pick them up, so I could kill him.
     >:) 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    It is Chessy.  I wave every time I pass by. lol
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    When I say exploit I'm referring to the players that go to the extreme to place ships in town waters that are way too tight to be there by normal means.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    When I say exploit I'm referring to the players that go to the extreme to place ships in town waters that are way too tight to be there by normal means.
    Like rivers in brit?
    aye

you mean ships like this

its who you know the same guild has this 

• creampiecreampie Posts: 74
    another useless thread that should be report in game.... cant wait to see you post a positive thread
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "yes garth, if you called a GM they would've removed it for you if it bothers you"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited May 2023
    creampie said:
    another useless thread that should be report in game.... cant wait to see you post a positive thread

How you feel about my thread is exactly how I feel about your reply..