We should ask for a Category called "Ideas and Request"

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,740
edited March 2018 in General Discussions
We should ask for a Category called "Ideas and Request".   Like at the LS M&G an idea was put out concerning the Trade missions, there were several good comments about it.

[quote]Greetings M'Lady Mesanna and the worker bees, they be well behave? 
I know you have seen everyone questions about the trade missions and I like to suggest a Party Trade mission for group events.  A party of ten adventures arrives at the trade mission office demanding to speak to the trade minister, only the party leader is allowed to speak, and accept the mission. Everyone in the party gets a chest/box/crate to fill, all going to the same destination.

Along the way, the party is ambushed (several times) plenty of blood, mayhem and pure madness. A good time for all!  Rewards would be same as normal single missions for all.  Normal Trade mission for the single player would continue as before[/quote]

And a request to be able to craft wood bowls for BODs, also received very well by all there.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• DryzzidDryzzid Posts: 80
    I wouldn't mind seeing a category like that.

I had an idea for something similar to trade orders for thieves... receive a quest from a thief guildmaster/mistress (maybe give them a static location.. a Thieves' Guild in each town) to steal various objects from various locations. The objects would have guardians that would vary as well. For example, if you steal an object from a house in a town, special guards "ambush" you.. either when you steal the item or at random, like trade orders.

As the locations increase in remoteness (some far off spot in Ilshenar?), security (Blackthorn's Castle? Bank vaults?), or danger (dungeons?), the guardians would increase in difficulty and could include things like.. Blackthorn's elite guards or monsters if the object is in a dungeon, for example. Some could even require a group. Felucca could be incorporated by increasing the rewards for items stolen from Fel, especially like from Fel dungeons. Make the guardians in Fel tougher so that the fights last slightly longer, giving the risk to be spotted by pvpers. Essentially the same risk one would take trying to do a champ spawn, but slightly lower because the guardians shouldn't take THAT long to drop.

I noticed on the Stratics forums that governors were looking for other ways to raise revenue for their towns, so maybe for each quest completed, a certain gold amount goes to the treasury.

It's just an idea. I'm sure it's not the pvp thief solution that a lot of thieves want, but Fel thieving is a whole 'nother beast to tackle. I still play a thief and always crave more things to do as a thief. Champ spawn thieving is hit or miss, it's a lot of time investment for little reward, most of the time. The items that spawn on timers offer no real intrigue.. it's just camping. 

Going back to your point though, I agree that it would be great to have a place where we know our ideas are being seen.
    Mayor of North Harbor Township, Atlantic Shard
    74503058 | Dryzzid#5091