Baja Revert

It seems that Baja has reverted to the early hours of Sunday morning. For the last few weeks the lag has been unbearable with large intervals of freezing mid-fight only to unfreeze to a grey screen as the mobs aren't experiencing the same downtime we are. Two whole days of UO activities from crafting, to eggs on the rewards guy, pets and toons skills trained, and various encounters looted, all for nothing? I could only imagine the feedback on this forum if that were to happen on Atlantic. Paging the GM just yields their standard email saying thanks for the feedback, but no other communications seem to be reached.  @Mesanna @Kyronix

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,062
    The issue is two fold the initial reports met with classic not on my shard it's your problem or just made up (thanks pom pom kids) the second and greatest issue is the total unwillingness of the developers to communicate a simple post the first day we are aware and working on it.  It shouldn't be so difficult 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,435
    Pac went through this awhile back (reverts wasn't as bad)
    Maybe it has something to do with the extended maintenance
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,160
    edited May 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    The issue is two fold the initial reports met with classic not on my shard it's your problem or just made up (thanks pom pom kids) the second and greatest issue is the total unwillingness of the developers to communicate a simple post the first day we are aware and working on it.  It shouldn't be so difficult 
    When did someone say that about this issue. Or you just doing your usual troll posting? Calling posters names?

Not 1 poster said what you claim in the initial thread.
    https://forum.uo.com/discussion/12491/lag-spikes
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 657
    I hope you didn't lose much Runt. I'm so happy that I have to drop more thorns, aren't you? >:)
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    Reverts are usually done when the people in power don't get an idoing castle or keep.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,282
    Reverts are usually done when the people in power don't get an idoing castle or keep.
    This is total BULLCRAP and another hate UO post.  Did you even bother to see what shard this is about, NO you did not but that is ok you just keep posting all your hate we understand.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,062
    @Mesanna @Bleak @Misk ; @Kyronix @robdenton why are the developers silent 
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 162
    Grimbeard said:
    @ Mesanna @ Bleak @ Misk  @ Kyronix @ robdenton why are the developers silent 
    They probably can't stay connected on these forums long enough for a post to go through 
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • MsScarlettMsScarlett Posts: 58
    Grimbeard said:
    @ Mesanna @ Bleak @ Misk  @ Kyronix @ robdenton why are the developers silent 
    They probably can't stay connected on these forums long enough for a post to go through 
    funniest comment ever.. hope mine posts and does not say I don't have permission