revert

WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 187
so last night i did a huge transfer from Atlantic to Baja, lots and lots of stuff, Baja just crashed and when it came back up there was 2-3 day revert, does that mean i just lost everything?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,975Moderator
    where is the character you transfered? If the character is totally missing, page a GM, explain clearly what has happened and ask him to please locate the character.
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 187
    Mariah said:
    where is the character you transfered? If the character is totally missing, page a GM, explain clearly what has happened and ask him to please locate the character.
    i dunno a friend of mine did that transfer for me, she not on right now, have to wait till she gets on to see. 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 638
    Something is still messed up with reverting. My boat, which has 14K stone of fish in the hold isn't refreshing. I turned all the fish into commodity deeds and got them off the boat two days ago. I just checked and the fish are back in the hold and my boat has decayed even more. It's now GREATLY.
    Others, on the Baja FB page, are having issues with reverts even today. Help save my fish!

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,002
    So @Pawain if this was LS you'd just say they'll fix it when it's fixed 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 638
    It appears that someone used some chi and fixed it. Thank you.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,002
    It appears that someone used some chi and fixed it. Thank you.
    Yay!