MEGA Sea Serpent Spawn Fishing

Elijah_CrossElijah_Cross Posts: 2
I'm having SO much difficulty deep sea fishing in Trammel because literally EVERY OTHER cast spawns a sea serpent! I'm all for getting MiB's and Tmaps but I cannot get any regular fishing done, let alone trying to get a Blue Marlin. I give up deep sea fishing in Trammel until something can be done to lower the rates of this crazy fast spawn.

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    edited May 2018

Where are you fishing in Trammel to get a lot of sea serpent spawning?  I can go 10 minutes of constant casting without anything spawning.

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
    edited May 2018

I noticed this the other day @Elijah_Cross. Even mentioned it in chat to see if it was happening to anyone else.

I mean like 2 serps from a single cast, 3 or 4 on the water at once, pulling one after another after another. It was a wee bit ridiculous.

Not complaining about the sheer volume of MiB's and Special Nets I picked up though! (However, can they really be "special" if you get them in bulk like Olive Oil at a Costco?)

-Arroth
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    So is it  anywhere or is there spots that this is happening?
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
    edited May 2018
    Bilbo said:
    So is it  anywhere or is there spots that this is happening?

Honestly, the rate of serpents just seemed a bit high in general. However, I sailed the same route every night for 4 or 5 nights and found 1 spot in particular that was like a serpent nest or something. Actually, a couple nights I sailed past it both going out and heading in, because I just wanted the skill gain and wasn't interested in fighting the serps.

Thinking about it now, it almost seems like the resource blocks were producing serpents instead of (or along with) fish. I was getting 4, 5, 6 serpents out of a resource block. Then the block would exhaust and no serps or fish.

I haven't fished in quite awhile, so I didn't know what the spawns were like. That is why I asked in chat about it. It just seemed to be turned up to 11.

-Arroth
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    nice