Help finding idocs

SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
edited May 2023 in General Discussions
I never was a big idoc person too hard to find, too many ppl etc.But i found this, helps a lot. Pretty neat. 
link removed by Mariah. Please do not post links to unofficial shards

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    link doesn't work
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    Does too
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    " *shrug*
    bot gives us map"

bot.png 231.3K
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Well maybe its good for people that don't like using discord, the s,s,s,stutterers like me.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    due to the amount of historical scripting, cheating and general disgustingness at docs they have been completely ruined.

My advice to you would be to completely forget about them on production shards and just enjoy other aspects of the game.

The loot is just terrible, most things of any great worth will be deleted. And you will only be greeted by an army of mutibox auto hit gargoyles now that will mop up what little there is to enjoy

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    due to the amount of historical scripting, cheating and general disgustingness at docs they have been completely ruined.

My advice to you would be to completely forget about them on production shards and just enjoy other aspects of the game.

The loot is just terrible, most things of any great worth will be deleted. And you will only be greeted by an army of mutibox auto hit gargoyles now that will mop up what little there is to enjoy

@JackFlashUk

And you will only be greeted by an army of mutibox auto hit gargoyles now that will mop up what little there is to enjoy

Out of curiosity, may I ask why "auto hit Gargoyles" ?

Do Gargoyles have a racial bonus at tearing apart IDOCs' barrells ?
    Popps. Was not talking to you. Don’t feel the need to entertain your question either.  Clearly you don’t do idocs so I will leave it there.  Certainly not going to facilitate one of your mass debate sessions either 
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Come on folks, look a little closer at the URL in the original post.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Idocs are viable now.  I don’t do that many but I know others that do and they don’t cheat.  Only play on one shard and it’s not Atlantic.  The link above worked for me and all I have to say is if that’s typically how many idocs that show up on any given day you won’t have to worry about doing them much longer.

By the way if you use EC the idoc guy gives you the coordinates.  You can use them to set up a midpoint on the game map and find them quite easily.  That’s what do.  There’s lots of confusion when a hole in the fence finally opens but if there’s more than one barrel even I usually get something.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,897
    Idoc are still scripted and exploited but it's much more likely for the average player to get items now
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    edited May 2023
    I never was a big idoc person too hard to find, too many ppl etc.But i found this, helps a lot. Pretty neat. 
    link removed by Mariah

Oof, is saulgoodman using the retail UO forums to advertise for a freeshard?
    gay said:
    link removed by Mariah

Put the link back, unlike Pawain, its a useful tool. Its not advertising dumb ass!

I can say "That's a can of coke" that is not an advertisement, no wonder this forums so dead with closed minded lil  jerk offs like you here.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    ???? What purpose does the new link serve?  Really starting to wonder about this forum anymore.  Seems more and more of the discussions just end up like this one with everyone going after each other.  Original link just displayed an example of what the poster was talking about.  Most of the players responding here are long term players.  They are not going anywhere else.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    gay said:
    link removed by Mariah

Put the link back, unlike Pawain, its a useful tool. Its not advertising dumb ass!

I can say "That's a can of coke" that is not an advertisement, no wonder this forums so dead with closed minded lil  jerk offs like you here.
    You can do the same thing with UOAM and it is legal.
    Arnold7 said:
    ???? What purpose does the new link serve?  Really starting to wonder about this forum anymore.  Seems more and more of the discussions just end up like this one with everyone going after each other.  Original link just displayed an example of what the poster was talking about.  Most of the players responding here are long term players.  They are not going anywhere else.

It allows you to put in the x and y co-ordinates of the idoc the trade guy yells and places a marker on the map.

But because the url has renaissance in the name ohhh boogity boogity its advertising, lol what a bunch of paranoid douche bags.
    Saul,  who are you really? this is clearly an alias for someone else. Why you hiding?  very angry for someone with only 83 posts
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    This thread is closed due to many violations of the terms of service.
This discussion has been closed.