Storms at Sea Ship Battle / June 10

Catskills Fel Spring Storm Event: Starts at Fel Serpent Hold Docks sailing to Serpents Pillar and the rest of the contest will be in Lost Lands so what happens in the Lost lands STAYS in the Lost Lands

Teams of 4 please sign up or contact me, *only 4 on a team* Please have a Team Captain. Yes please read title, this is in Fel so you know there will be fighting. Must have your own boat which means High Seas unless you wanna go out on one the old Tug Boats I wish you lots of luck with that *that was a joke* Seriously though...... 20 mil to the team that wins. Contest will be based on points and items will be required to turn in at the end, that you can pick up on your journey to next destination plus a fish, more on that shortly. Someone with spirit Speak must be on the team to reveal destination from a marker / a ghost at check in point, Also required will be 1 fish from a list of fish, which will be a mini separate contest from this. You may fish your own fish up or you may purchase one from a fisher fishing for the contest, which if their fish is with you at turn in that fisher gets prize gold of...... 5 mil and the team gets the 20 mil 1

~Details of the contest will be posted shortly but I need more teams so contact me if you would like to enter

100 points for a screen shot of a battle/ land or sea during the race sent to me or posted in my discord

Points for whole team checking in at check points

Points for first team back

Fish must be dated from 4 / 21 / 2023 - until night before contest of ship battle and I can't start the contest without acknowledgment of enough teams so please contact me or have your guild leader or team captain contact me

Abyssal Dragonfish - caught in Destard - worth a 100 points

Black Marlin -Caught in Fel I have no rules on how this is caught just the dates on the fish so you can get killed just like you can if you catch the dungeon fish - worth 50 points

Bullfish - caught in Labyrinth - - worth a 100 points

Dungeon Pike - caught in Teraathan Keep - - worth a 100 points

Lantern Fish - caught in Prism of Light - - worth a 100 points

Seeker Fish - caught in Labyrinth - - worth a 100 points

Rainbow Fish - caught in Twisted Weld - - worth a 100 points

Crystal Fish - caught in Prism of Light - - worth a 100 points

Will start at Docks of Fel Serpents Hold and you will be given a Marker be sure to keep hold on to your markers you will need them at the end

Your 1st destination will be Fel Papua Docks you will have to use the Serpents Pillars where at Papua Docks you will obtain your 2nd marker and directed to another loctation at this location you will speak to a Ghost so somebody on your team must have Spirit Speak to understand them the Ghost will record and must have your team recorded so having a team captain or team name helps identify your team

you will sail to next location, with markers, there will be a few locations #possibly , depending how many enter# , then you will be sent back to one of the two citys and send out of Lost Lands and sent to a trammel Location to end, at this point you will be Told to make your way with your markers and one screen shot sent to me or posted in DragonStone discord of your battle at sea and a FISH I will at the end of this give you a list of fish you can use and one fish is all you have to have from the list to Trammel Trinsic Docks there you will be checked in and checked that you made it to the ghost Marker you will need to provide the list of markers and a Fish plus a screen shot of your ship battle at the end

There will be few things teams must follow like how many on ships we want this fair and as close to even as possible, 4 players on a ship

The list of fish that can be turned in at the end are as follows :

Fish must be dated from certain dates that will be posted if I can get at least two teams to sign up with me by private messages ( you only need one of any of the following fish )

Winter Dragonfish - caught in Ice Dungeon - 100 points at check out

Abyssal Dragonfish - caught in Destard - 100 points at check out

Black Marlin -Caught in Fel I have no rules on how this is caught just the dates on the fish so you can get killed just like you can if you catch the dungeon fish - 50 points at check out

Bullfish - caught in Labyrinth - 100 points at check out

Dungeon Pike - caught in Teraathan Keep - 100 points at check out

Lantern Fish - caught in Prism of Light - 100 points at check out

Seeker Fish - caught in Labyrinth - 100 points at check out

Rainbow Fish - caught in Twisted Weld - 100 points at check out

Crystal Fish - caught in Prism of Light - 100 points at check out

Points will be given at each check point for whole team making it to marker at once

Points for any items from list at a marker given at check point

Also now is a great time to sell the Fish listed above on your Vendors for anyone who wants to skip getting the fish as long as they bring one of those fish it counts

In case of a tie on this the weight of the fish will factor in and an extra 50 points if its a dungeon fish not the fel fish

I will give at least a time frame of a Month for the dates of the Fish Once I get two teams message me they will do this and I will have it on a Saturday Daytime then I will posts dates for the contests for this fish........................................Another prize will be given outside of this contest for the biggest Dungeon fish from the list../ ....1st Heaviest 5 mil.. ../.....2nd Heaviest 4 mil .../... 3rd Heaviest 3 mil for will be given outside of this contest for the biggest fish from the list those fish must be turned in before the battle

Really they need to fix this so we can Edit the previous post I could not change but this is the correct Date
Jaden Rain

Comments