My house is condemned and won't refresh

SansonSanson Posts: 2
I had placed a second house for my friend which put my house in the condemned state. Then I transferred it to him, but my house is still condemned which I believe is supposed to be automatically refreshed. This is my only house across all shards. Is this a bug or are houses refreshed at a certain time of a day that I have to wait for?

Comments

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    edited May 2023
    Unfortunately, it’s working as intended.  Only way to save it as is would be to transfer it to another account and then transfer it back.

I have an account without a house I could use to help if you want, just PM me.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,252
    Switch your house to another account or to your friend and then if the other account had a house switch it over to the first account or have your friend give you his house.  This should uncondemn all houses.  Now switch houses back.  Why didn't your friend place their own house?
  • VagabondVagabond Posts: 91
    Yes, working as intended, and since like ~20 years. You need another account to get/hold the house now, nothing else will refresh it. You can only have one house per account on any shard, except TC, Mugen and Siege Perilous can hold another (second) one on the same account.

You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
    What shard are you on
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    yeah what shard, and do you have any cool rares? asking for a friend.
    Did you get your house fixed