Enhanced Client - Container disappears from gridded view if opened while summoning mount

looploop Posts: 304
1. Enabled gridded view
2. Summon a mount
3. As the summoning completes, open a container in your backpack
4. Observe container disappears

Closing and re-opening your backpack resolves this.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2023
    removed
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    The container is still there if you look at the item count, it may have moved to a different location.  The few times I have used the EC to find things things in cluttered chests that if I move something the grid changes.
  • looploop Posts: 304
    edited April 2023
    I checked. Didn’t move to a different location. Still exists, yeah, just no longer visible until you open and close your backpack again.

You can actually see the item and stone count of my backpack decreases.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Your BP decreased by one item and one stone which is what your ethy took up when it was in your BP and then removed when you mounted it..  If I am not mistaken that pouch weighs 3 stones.  But yes as to why an empty bag just disappears is a good question.  Does switching to list view make it reappear.
  • looploop Posts: 304
    Your BP decreased by one item and one stone which is what your ethy took up when it was in your BP and then removed when you mounted it..  If I am not mistaken that pouch weighs 3 stones.  But yes as to why an empty bag just disappears is a good question.  Does switching to list view make it reappear.
    Oh thanks for the correction. Yeah that would be the decrease.