visual glitches relating to training dummies, advanced TDs, and pickpocket dips (EC)

RockRock Posts: 567
Sometimes a training dummy (TD) or advanced training dummy (ATD) will partially disappear once activated.  Here is a picture that shows before and after:

Note that in this case, striking the ATD not only visually glitched it, the TD disappeared as well!  Even glitched, I can use use a macro to keep striking the ATD.
LastObject --> WaitForTarget --> CursorTargetLast

To get them to be visible again, I had to get far enough from house so that it was no longer cached. (I lied; the "before" picture is after I ran out of sight and came back.) Note that the glitch does not always occur, and the dummy remains fully visible hit after hit.  The glitch may even be of a "first event" type.  If it doesn't happen the first hit, it may not happen that series.

Another, less serious, bug relates to the TD, ATD, and pickpocket dip (PD).  Once hit, they keep moving until the house is unached (you go away and come back).  This is especially annoying when you hit the dummy "too quickly" after the previous hit, and are told you must wait for it to stop moving until you hit it again. It is not going to stop moving.

These things were observed this morning at my house on Baja, using the Enhanced Client.  I have not tried the Classic Client.

Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)