pickpocket dip creation bug? Or am I missing something obvious?

RockRock Posts: 567
edited May 2018 in General Discussions
My craftsman was creating a pickpocket dip for her house and wanted it facing south.  She made one, and placed it -- but it faces east.  I thought I had simple selected the (east) option, so I made another, focusing on selecting (south).  Once the second one was placed, it also faced east.  "Maybe they have it backwards," I thought.  So I intentionally created one using (east).  Once placed, it actually faces east, as advertised.  Here is an image of both:

The only difference between the two is the color of hat and gorget. (Note the same colored cloth and ingots were used for both.)  In the image, the one further north is "(south)", and the other is "(east)".
Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
Tagged:

Comments

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Can you turn one of them with a house decorating too to get it facing the way you want?
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    @Margrette, good question.  I'll have to get one of them and find out.  Since it is placed by deed, I suspect not, but who knows.  Even if the decorating tool works, I believe there may be a bug in the carpentry crafting stuff relating to the pickpocket dips.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)