Alchemy & curing

"uo wiki states

Enhance Pots Property

Battling alchemists have an ‘enhance potions’ effect from skill which stacks with the property found on items.

• Healing, curing and enhancing potions can be enhanced.

Anacdotally in my experience, this does not appear to be the case, anyone done any testing and found anything different? "

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2023
    "i done a quick test, both alchemist and non alchemist with 50EP took 11 greater cure potions to cure 5 greater poisons
    but RNG can be tough"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "i tested more, took 54 cure potions to cure 30 greater poisons without alchemy and 50EP
    and 40 cure potions to cure 30 greater poisons with 50EP and alchemy

so it does help, just not that much"
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,120
    MAybe try on a toon with just 10 or 20 EP. See if alchemy makes that toon better.  May be like mana regen, you hit a point of diminishing returns.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,039
    Why should we have to guess about things? 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,992Moderator
    @Pawain & @Grimbeard ;  Don't!