Buying these cure potions

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited April 2023 in PvP / VvV
"

I buy these cure potions that allow you to cure without losing held heal spell to make you invincible.

Anyone sells? or can tell me how to make them please?"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322

I can't find any info on how to make

please add info to wiki on these special pots"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    I have absolutely no idea what potions you are referring to.
    edited April 2023
    "the ones in the video,
    normal cure potions you lose spell cursor when you drink,
    tell us how to make these special ones please or what quest you get them from"
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    @Mariah let me translate merv/yoshi is using sarcasm in yet another attempt to blame 3rd party client for his death @Yoshi posting screenshots of your paging on cheaters in all future reports or just don't bother 
    "i didn't die, i dont' say anything about 3rd party client lol"
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 802
    We don't see a video of what's happening from the other player POV.  They seem to be running a box around a player, which implies they are staying in casting range, and likely "cooperating".

For all we know, the person is using EC, and they are using direct targeted spells that don't involve using a cursor.  (target current, target stored, etc).

Yoshi has already posted that opening a corpse (aka using an item, not too different than using a potion) disturbs the spell cursor. 

Other posts already point out the non-spell cursor version of casting has some benefits.

hard to say if there is a request for some change lurking in this thread, e.g. using an item shouldn't disturb a pending cursor, using a potion shouldn't be allowed while casting a spell, etc.
    edited April 2023
    "what you're talking about lol?
    if someone is using stored target, it casts the spell (greater heal) straight away.
    It's not possible to hold spell, then use cure potion, then use spell on EC

show me script to do this in EC please and we can all be invincible
    i never read anywhere that EC players can be invincible by doing this or everyone would use EC

i pay 100 mill for EC script for this

I don't understand why nobody sees what i see? i record video, how you can't see what is going on and claim you don't know what is going on..
    I am blind but can see more than you?

maybe i have special magical powers

how long this game has been out? when has cure potion mechanic ever changed? ever??
    everyone including forum mod pretending they don't know how to play the game

okay i will commit murder and say to the judge, sorry i didn't realise i wasn't allowed to do this, even though i was born and raised under these laws"
    Post a video from the other player perspective.
    What you've posted is cryptic at best.  No timestamps, etc.
    edited April 2023
    "i don't know what you're talking about sorry, speak english please

you need me to detail what is going on?"
    edited April 2023
    "at 04 seconds, casts greater heal
    hold spell
    at 10 seconds drinks cure potion
    at 12 seconds, drops held greater heal on self

please show me how to do this in EC
    i got those times from video, you can't see video? how much more clear can it be? than literally a video of my exact desktop, all i see, you think i get extra feed from somewhere?

@ForeverFun if you never used cure potions, why bother to comment in this thread? i mean seriously stop the troll"

" @gay please comment"
    In EC, it's pretty straightforward:

1. drag a cure pot to a hotbar slot
    2. right click the hotbar slot, and select target->self (instead of cursor).
    3. assign a macro key to the hotbar slot
    4. cast greater heal (cursor version, e.g. from spellbook)
    5. wait for cursor to popup
    6. hit macro assigned at step 3.
    7. target yourself with greater heal cursor.

edited April 2023
    "omg this is ofcourse bug
    it's ofcourse not possible to do this in CC as you would be invincible"
    PM me details on time options to pickup the 100M gold, 18 april sometime on Atlantic may work.
    "i pay np"
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    sounds like you should be playing EC
    “sounds like everyone should”
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    edited April 2023
    I'll play everquest Dark Age of Camelot before I ever touch the EC.

Edit: Thought of something worse than EQ
  • B_Magic69B_Magic69 Posts: 6
    Yoshi is a habitual complainer.. Although he is right, the broken pots aren't supposed to be part of the game mechanics. Though he pretends like everyone doesn't do this, when everyone does..

Using them in a 1v1 is just shameless imo.

And you're able to use them easier on EC? I'm not sure how you'd fix in UO, would have to remove that 'useitemonmobile' function/id in c# I think.