Enhanced Client - Health bar context menu sometimes activates the wrong mobile

looploop Posts: 304
edited April 2023 in Bugs
1. Pull a health bar of your pet
2. Press tab to target the nearest enemy
3. Right click your pet's health bar
4. Select a command
5. Observe the paperdoll of your targeted enemy activates

Gif shows me at Blackthorn's. Because the enemies have Paperdolls, the bug interrupts my ability to activate pet commands from the context menu.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I think there’s an option in settings to block opening enemy paperdoll.
    will having this checked fix this issue?”

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • looploop Posts: 304
    Seems like it would, yeah
    Probably wouldn’t fix it all the way, on second thought: it would block the paperdoll from opening, but the pet command would not fire either.
    "i actually can't reproduce this, blocked other paperdolls or not"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 800
    edited April 2023
    loop, are you doing this as part of a macro or other operations that's being triggered?
    Usually you'll want to keep all operations around pet operations and targeting in a single macro.

So you'd end up with a macro that looks something like this:
    Actions->Other->Command script ContextMenu.RequestContextAction(MyPetObjectId, 134)
    CursorTargeting->Waitfortarg
    Targeting->TargetNearestEnemy (CursorTargetCurrent / etc / or some other target option).

loop, are you doing this as part of a macro or other operations that's being triggered?
    Usually you'll want to keep all operations around pet operations and targeting in a single macro.

So you'd end up with a macro that looks something like this:
    Actions->Other->Command script ContextMenu.RequestContextAction(MyPetObjectId, 134)
    CursorTargeting->Waitfortarg
    Targeting->TargetNearestEnemy (CursorTargetCurrent / etc / or some other target option).

No macro. I'm just right clicking my pet's healthbar while I have a captain targeted. Honestly, I've wondered if switching from Pinco's has screwed this character's local settings up somehow, as not even the Escape key works to open the Settings (something which Pinco overrides).
    “(I have pincos installed but don’t use it and default ui did not have the bug you showed for me)”