Last parry chance (minor issue)

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited April 2023 in Bugs
"I have seen some new and not even new players with bushido + parry using balanced weapon and i suspect they don't realise it means you can't parry at all.
Even when you evade there is still no chance to evade or parry anything. Last parry chance does not display at all not even 0 when carrying balanced weapon.
This is a little odd because even if you carry a non balanced weapon and have 0 parry, it still tells you Last parry chance 0%.

Same for ranged weapon, does not display last parry chance (as there is no chance to parry with range weap).
(There is no indication for people when they evade that it is not going to have any effect at all, perhaps even evade should not be possible to cast if carrying balanced/ranged weap)

I feel if Last Parry Chance 0% was displayed, they would understand game mechanic better and not use balanced weap or give bad advice to other players

Expected result: for balanced and ranged weap to display last parry chance (0%)"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,263
    edited April 2023
    Yoshi said:
    "I have seen some new and not even new players with bushido + parry using balanced weapon and i suspect they don't realise it means you can't parry at all.
    Even when you evade there is still no chance to evade or parry anything. Last parry chance does not display at all not even 0 when carrying balanced weapon.
    This is a little odd because even if you carry a non balanced weapon and have 0 parry, it still tells you Last parry chance 0%.

Same for ranged weapon, does not display last parry chance (as there is no chance to parry with range weap).
    (There is no indication for people when they evade that it is not going to have any effect at all, perhaps even evade should not be possible to cast if carrying balanced/ranged weap)

I feel if Last Parry Chance 0% was displayed, they would understand game mechanic better and not use balanced weap or give bad advice to other players

Expected result: for balanced and ranged weap to display last parry chance (0%)"
     I thought you only played the official UO CC
    What are those 2 icons in your photo
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,043
    Yoshi said:

I thought you only played the official UO CC
    What are those 2 icons in your photo
    You've never run poison mastery have you 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "not pvp thread, not client specific issue, no need to troll this thread pls"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,998Moderator
    If you're not sure what a buff icon is you can check it here: