Thank you - UO Politics 1st Amendment - MERICA!

crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
edited May 2018 in General Discussions
to all you triggered ones who constantly come in to chime their thoughts. Its the ying and yang. I'm just trying to level the playing field. Its UO politics at this point. Obviously we know who the liberal democrats are, and the conservatives. 

Ill let you guess whos on what side Tram vs Fel ruleset LOL

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

Poor Mervyn. :D

But then he was playing both forums against each other, good bit of political drama always good to watch. :p

You do realise this thread is going down also?

IBTL.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
     :D

I better hurry 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    to all you triggered ones who constantly come in to chime their thoughts. Its the ying and yang. I'm just trying to level the playing field. Its UO politics at this point. Obviously we know who the liberal democrats are, and the conservatives. 

Ill let you guess whos on what side Tram vs Fel ruleset LOL

I love it.  Just like the RL Ones.  You love freedom for your stuff, but if another wants it.  NO WAY!

And all you do is complain.  I haven't read a positive thing from you yet.
  • crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    I said thank you for the debate. that's what I appreciate. that's positive isn't it? 
    I said thank you for the debate. that's what I appreciate. that's positive isn't it? 
    Sure why not.  Think of positives in UO and you will find things to do that are fun.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Could you please show us anywhere in the ToS that you have been given that right.  You do understand that this is a privately owned forum and has every right to dictate their rules not yours.  You also that by logging in you agreed to those terms just like when you sign into UO every time. 
  • GigglesGiggles Posts: 62
    The first amendment protects we the people from the GOVERNMENT censoring us, and our views religions etc. It does not apply to privately owned avenues such as forums... or you know... work. Most people can't call their boss names and claim "freedom of speech" and then sue if they are fired for it. It's always amusing to me how many people play the "freedom of speech" card on privately owned forums with rules against certain things. 

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -Dr. Seuss
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    I think your fundalmental understanding of the first amendment is severly flawed.
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    You have freedom of speech.  You do not have freedom from tje consequences they may bring about.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Bilbo said:
    Could you please show us anywhere in the ToS that you have been given that right.  You do understand that this is a privately owned forum and has every right to dictate their rules not yours.  You also that by logging in you agreed to those terms just like when you sign into UO every time. 
    This.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
      BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
    1. Please Treat ALL Posters with Respect and Courtesy.

This discussion has been closed.