Compassion

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
"When you res pet and you have Compassion virtue, you lose compassion but pet does not have any additional health when resurrected.

expected result: not to lose compassion when ressing pet"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,263
    edited April 2023
    Does the pet rez at 0 health?  Is the pet yours or friends/guild mates?  How much does compassion give a rezed player that just died?  You are omitting a lot of data just to try and prove your point.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2023
    "pet resses at no more health than without compassion as stated, compassion gives ressed player maximum health at maximum compassion but should not need to state this information as devs are aware of current game mechanics, pet is my own but probably also loses compassion when ressing other people's pets"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

This ability may be used as often as the player wishes, provided compassion points remain.

Players who resurrect pets may restore a certain amount of the pet’s HP
    Up to 20% of the pet’s Max HP at 120.0% Veterinary and 120.0% Animal Lore
    Up to an additional 20% based on the player’s Compassion level
    • Seeker of Compassion: 5%
    • Follower of Compassion: 10%
    • Knight of Compassion: 20%
    Resurrection health bonus is capped at 200 HP
    Added a ten second timer before pets can be resurrected (helps prevent accidental bandage use)

Must be operator ERROR or a lot of people would be complaining about it.

MAY: expressing possibility
    WILL: expressing inevitable events

One is GUARENTEED and the other is NOT.
    edited April 2023
    "ah okay i read now, but i am ressing pet with 0 lore/vet and am losing compassion, no gain in hp

should not lose compassion if no gain in pet hp"

You still used a skill/virtue/what ever and you pay for it.  Just like anything else just because it did not work you still need to pay for it.
    edited April 2023
    “No use of virtue, you just lose virtue, no gain and no chance to gain hp.

why it’s losing virtue just because I have virtue? “
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,137
    Ressing a pet with 0 vet should cost you something. And you should not get HP on the pet.

Poor design if you expect more.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    “When I res vvv mount on reds with no virtue,
    it’s no loss of compassion”
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,998Moderator
    Compassion for pets is intended to work with vet skill - you don't have any. It's a scenario that I don't think was envisioned when the virtue was coded.
    “right so I should not lose it”
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 922
    I've never trained compassion, but this existing makes me glad i hadn't. >=]
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659