Egg Won't Trade

I have a curiously adorned egg that "Karen" won't accept as an artifact turn in.  Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,975Moderator
    is it 'counterfeit'?  Only counterfeit eggs can be trade.Eggs without that label are from last year's event and not valid this year.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    They do not have the counterfeit tag.  I got two eggs yesterday that were on the bunny's corpses that did not have the tag. 

I was not online for last years event and I have not made any in game purchases of eggs since my return.  Plus, I like farming for eggs (no pun intended).
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 512
    If it’s the old style eggs that look like three tiny ones together, they don’t count for event points. They’re good turn in points, though.
    Jepeth said:
    If it’s the old style eggs that look like three tiny ones together, they don’t count for event points. They’re good turn in points, though.
    I have those too.  These eggs look like the turn in eggs.
    Egg.jpg 28.5K
    At the time I didn't think anything of it other than "oh cool they drop on the corpse too".  It was not until Mariah said "is it counterfeit" that I checked.  Not counterfeit but I assure you they dropped on bunny corpses yesterday.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,300
    If they are brightly colored eggs they are worth 250 cleanup points.  Otherwise was anyone else in the field with you?
    edited April 2023

Rocko said:

Post bugged for some reason.

@Arnold7
    There may have been others off screen.  I have brightly colored eggs but those are different from the drops I am talking about.  Look at the picture.  That picture has the two eggs in question.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    One of those may be a rare color.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,389
    I got a few as well that didn’t say counterfeit but it just have been user error 
    Pawain said:
    One of those may be a rare color.
    Interesting.  The rares you have come across for the current event, do they say counterfeit?  For, me, it's a real head scratcher.  I did loot an egg of a corpse today but it had the counterfeit tag.

@Skett
    You mean something like the non-counterfeit eggs were in my pack and I didn't notice them?  Not possible: I was not online during the last egg event and I have not bought eggs.
    edited April 2023

I was talking about me not you and it’s an inside joke your not included in sorry you took it wrong 
    Skett said:
    @ Rocko

I was talking about me not you and it’s an inside joke your not included in sorry you took it wrong 
    You are in good company.  Thanks for clarifying.
    Both egg types have rare colors.
    I always look at the insurance menu to make sure I have no hidden eggs on me. I turn them in on different toons so I don't want any stragglers. 

I have not seen any non counterfeit eggs in this event.
    This would be a weird user error since the OP did not do the last event.
    I just had 2 more on me strange very strange 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794
    edited April 2023
    What are the typeID's for these eggs? Easy to find using the EC action "Get Type ID" found under the "Other" actions.

The typeIDs of the eggs that do trade are: 40723, 40724, 40725, 40727, and 40728.  It would be interesting to see if the eggs that do not trade have a different typeID.
    The typeID's for them are 40724 and 40725.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    Are you using an EJ account - these eggs are account bound, and will not turn-in with the rest?
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,937
    edited April 2023
    Cookie said:
    Are you using an EJ account - these eggs are account bound, and will not turn-in with the rest?
    I did not know....

So, if a players gathers eggs with 3 different accounts, those eggs cannot be then mixed up with 1 sole account then turning them in all for rewards ?

Each and every single account needs to handle its own dropped eggs for turn in and rewards purposes ?

Is it so ?
    edited April 2023
    popps said:
    Cookie said:
    I did not know....

So, if a players gathers eggs with 3 different accounts, those eggs cannot be then mixed up with 1 sole account then turning them in all for rewards ?

Each and every single account needs to handle its own dropped eggs for turn in and rewards purposes ?

Is it so ?
    Just double checking actually, before I confirm, I thought I read this somewhere yes.
    It was also the case for the event just gone, EJ drops, would not mix and could not be handed in with other drops (it happened to me), and I thought I was told somewhere, the same applied to this event, not seen this one with my own eyes yet, because not using any EJ accounts right now.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794
    @popps
    My 3 paid accounts mix the eggs in a bag and then a character from one of the accounts turns in all of the eggs.
    edited April 2023
    TimSt said:
    @ popps
    My 3 paid accounts mix the eggs in a bag and then a character from one of the accounts turns in all of the eggs.
    Same for me - I am saying, if it is as I believe, and consistent with the event just prior also, if you get eggs on an EJ account, these are account bound, and will not hand-in with the others.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    edited April 2023
    Cookie said:
    TimSt said:
    @ popps
    Same for me - I am saying, if it is as I believe, and consistent with the event just prior also, if you get eggs on an EJ account, these are account bound, and will not hand-in with the others.

This is not the case. EJ accounts get eggs like paid accounts (non acct bound etc).
    keven2002 said:
    Cookie said:
    TimSt said:
    @ popps

This is not the case. EJ accounts get eggs like paid accounts (non acct bound etc).
    Yep, thank you for the clarification, I appear to have misread, misunderstood, or been fed false information somewhere :) Ignore my input then!
    Cookie said:
    Hi, I am not. No, they are not account bound.