Amount of Counterfeit Eggs at the spawn.

2»

Comments

  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,177
    Deco value is what the player who wants it, values it at.


    And anyone can get tele tiles right now.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 301
    You valued the wand/lantern on par with a house teleporter tile set, when you paid 175m.

    the value of the lantern/wand goes down once you transmog onto it (one time operation).  That's like when you drive a new car off a car lot.  The house teleporter tile set doesn't depreciate like that.  One of those items is not worth 175m.

    Just do more research next time.   
    Look these aren’t transmorged yet, the value would be the same.  I’m going to be nice and say we should simply disagree on this.

    this is no one’s fault but mine for subbing to a 25 year old game with only one dev who seems to care.  

    Have a good evening.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,309
    edited March 2023
    I'm really glad the Wand and Lantern are back actually.

    They are items I had pushed really hard to get ingame for my mages, then I completely missed the event when they did come out, completely gutted.

    I'll be going for them, and making my mages look the part now :)

    Had the Transmog flasks sat ready for ages, just missed the original key event. My characters are prepped and ready for this one :)

    In fact - happy with a few of the rewards, I'm good with the reward list, a chance for me to stock up on stuff I missed.

  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 301
    Cookie said:
    I'm really glad the Wand and Lantern are back actually.

    They are items I had pushed really hard to get ingame for my mages, then I completely missed the event when they did come out, completely gutted.

    I'll be going for them, and making my mages look the part now :)

    Had the Transmog flasks sat ready for ages, just missed the original key event. My characters are prepped and ready for this one :)

    In fact - happy with a few of the rewards, I'm good with the reward list, a chance for me to stock up on stuff I missed.

    I get it, I was in the same boat.  Missed the events that had them and grinded in game to get the gold, while being a casual player.  Time down the drain I guess.  

    Hope you get lots!

  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,333
    1. The  quiver I price fairly often and it has always been between about 125 to 179 million on GL.  Think it was around 150 ingots give or take 25 at the last event.  Believe the wand of warding and lantern were around 30 ingots each so would expect them to sell for less but to be honest never priced them much.  If eggs are hard to get selling them might be a good option.  Usually drops sell quickly for higher prices at the beginning of an event.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 832
    AFAIK, the wand and lantern settled at a price of 10 drops each.  Most people I know who picked those did it for transmog purposes - in fact, I think some feedback here led to the creation of those items.

    Those two items may have started at 25, but I think they got adjusted down.  Still would be a large gap to get to 175M in gold equivalence, even if 25 drops per.

    The 1-3m gold per drop has been pretty constant pricing going back several events/years, if you want to do price comparison.  You can see higher prices than 3m per drop for collector items, things like bone helmets, female plate, etc.

    It will be interesting to see what the egg price settles at for this event.  They were going for 10-100K each near the end of the last event.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 301
    edited April 2023
    AFAIK, the wand and lantern settled at a price of 10 drops each.  Most people I know who picked those did it for transmog purposes - in fact, I think some feedback here led to the creation of those items.

    Those two items may have started at 25, but I think they got adjusted down.  Still would be a large gap to get to 175M in gold equivalence, even if 25 drops per.

    The 1-3m gold per drop has been pretty constant pricing going back several events/years, if you want to do price comparison.  You can see higher prices than 3m per drop for collector items, things like bone helmets, female plate, etc.

    It will be interesting to see what the egg price settles at for this event.  They were going for 10-100K each near the end of the last event.
    Just to close the gap for you, that event was 2 1/2 years ago and they were 25 ea. It’s not a hard stretch to make.




  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 301
    Arnold7 said:
    1. The  quiver I price fairly often and it has always been between about 125 to 179 million on GL.  Think it was around 150 ingots give or take 25 at the last event.  Believe the wand of warding and lantern were around 30 ingots each so would expect them to sell for less but to be honest never priced them much.  If eggs are hard to get selling them might be a good option.  Usually drops sell quickly for higher prices at the beginning of an event.
    The quiver was 80.

    See what happens when the green thorns come into play.  
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 832
    Oreogl said:
    AFAIK, the wand and lantern settled at a price of 10 drops each.  Most people I know who picked those did it for transmog purposes - in fact, I think some feedback here led to the creation of those items.

    Those two items may have started at 25, but I think they got adjusted down.  Still would be a large gap to get to 175M in gold equivalence, even if 25 drops per.

    The 1-3m gold per drop has been pretty constant pricing going back several events/years, if you want to do price comparison.  You can see higher prices than 3m per drop for collector items, things like bone helmets, female plate, etc.

    It will be interesting to see what the egg price settles at for this event.  They were going for 10-100K each near the end of the last event.
    Just to close the gap for you, that event was 2 1/2 years ago and they were 25 ea. It’s not a hard stretch to make.

    I thought you said you missed the event.  I didn't miss the event.  Even if the items were 25 drops the entire event, that's at most 75M in gold equivalence.  That's a long way from 175M.

    As Pawain notes - particularly for deco - you can assign whatever value you want.

    For other players, it may be useful to have the 1-3M gold per (dungeon) drop in mind.  These events have provided a way for players to earn gold quickly.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 301
    Oreogl said:
    AFAIK, the wand and lantern settled at a price of 10 drops each.  Most people I know who picked those did it for transmog purposes - in fact, I think some feedback here led to the creation of those items.

    Those two items may have started at 25, but I think they got adjusted down.  Still would be a large gap to get to 175M in gold equivalence, even if 25 drops per.

    The 1-3m gold per drop has been pretty constant pricing going back several events/years, if you want to do price comparison.  You can see higher prices than 3m per drop for collector items, things like bone helmets, female plate, etc.

    It will be interesting to see what the egg price settles at for this event.  They were going for 10-100K each near the end of the last event.
    Just to close the gap for you, that event was 2 1/2 years ago and they were 25 ea. It’s not a hard stretch to make.

    I thought you said you missed the event.  I didn't miss the event.  Even if the items were 25 drops the entire event, that's at most 75M in gold equivalence.  That's a long way from 175M.

    As Pawain notes - particularly for deco - you can assign whatever value you want.

    For other players, it may be useful to have the 1-3M gold per (dungeon) drop in mind.  These events have provided a way for players to earn gold quickly.
    I’m not sure why this is a struggle for you but regardless, I did miss the event.  I just looked it up, instead of applying random numbers and then telling someone else to “just do more research”.

    see above comment(s) for the rest of your comments.



  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 832
    If you don't believe my quoted 1-3m per drop numbers, you can find (research) 10+ threads on this forum, where other people posted values of 1m per drop.   Trying to help you and others out, no need to post random numbers.

    Likewise, if you don't believe the lantern and wand dropped to a cost of 10 points, then feel free to use 25 drops as the cost basis calculation.  Either way, far away from 175m in gold equivalence.

  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 301
    If you don't believe my quoted 1-3m per drop numbers, you can find (research) 10+ threads on this forum, where other people posted values of 1m per drop.   Trying to help you and others out, no need to post random numbers.

    Likewise, if you don't believe the lantern and wand dropped to a cost of 10 points, then feel free to use 25 drops as the cost basis calculation.  Either way, far away from 175m in gold equivalence.

    It’s literally on their website.  Some people like to just argue I guess.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Can’t be mad at the devs because you paid a player’s price for an item.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 301
    dvvid said:
    Can’t be mad at the devs because you paid a player’s price for an item.
    I can tell you gave this a lot of thought.  Thank you. 

  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,177
    Oreogl said:
    dvvid said:
    Can’t be mad at the devs because you paid a player’s price for an item.
    I can tell you gave this a lot of thought.  Thank you. 

    Hell I paid $2k for a 286 computer with a 10M hard drive.  386 came out a few months later.

    You got the item you wanted, that's all that matters.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • i got this earlier along with this message when i ate it. has this been mentioned before?
    i got another off of a Mud pie. 


    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

    Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 301
    Pawain said:
    Oreogl said:
    dvvid said:
    Can’t be mad at the devs because you paid a player’s price for an item.
    I can tell you gave this a lot of thought.  Thank you. 

    Hell I paid $2k for a 286 computer with a 10M hard drive.  386 came out a few months later.

    You got the item you wanted, that's all that matters.
    I stand by what I said.  It was more the wasted time I spent getting the gear regardless of what I paid, which will takes a fraction of the time now.  Right now, I can get a couple of each.  That’s one day.  The actual play time doing it is significantly less.  Now, Add the thorns to this.

    I will give anyone three guesses and a hint what happens to the price of an item when it’s recycled back into the game at a low price.

    hint:  it doesn’t go up and it doesn’t stay the same.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,177
    edited April 2023
    i got this earlier along with this message when i ate it. has this been mentioned before?
    i got another off of a Mud pie. 


    We got those at the Black Gate  of off some of the mob types.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2023
    “I have some, it’s actually a bug or ‘remnants’
    they copied the spawn from prob Shame dungeon and it copies the dungeon crystal but it has no associated dungeon. 

    If you look in your loyalty you will also have points to an unknown dungeon”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • NecronomNecronom Posts: 28
    edited April 2023
    What's the drop rate of the counterfeit eggs with Vorpal Bunnies? I've done 13 Thorns and no counterfeit eggs so far...  Or are we talking about 10 eggs per day which includes Champ Spawn and Thorns?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,177
    Necronom said:
    What's the drop rate of the counterfeit eggs with Vorpal Bunnies? I've done 13 Thorns and no counterfeit eggs so far...  Or are we talking about 10 eggs per day which includes Champ Spawn and Thorns?
    You need a Luck suit. 2400 is ok. 3600 better.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • NecronomNecronom Posts: 28
    Pawain said:
    <snip>
    You need a Luck suit. 2400 is ok. 3600 better.
    Ah, okay thanks Pawain.. I guess I'll use my Tamer in that case..

  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Necronom said:
    Pawain said:
    <snip>
    You need a Luck suit. 2400 is ok. 3600 better.
    Ah, okay thanks Pawain.. I guess I'll use my Tamer in that case..

    @Pawain is right, you need luck.  I don't have the resources yet to make a high end luck suit and I am running with 500 luck and I am not disappointed by the drop rate.  I am guessing about 30 to 40% drop rate.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 796
    edited April 2023
    Kyronix said:
    Yes - this is intended.  There are other ways to acquire the eggs.
    It would be so much fun if there were lots of ways at once to find events treasure.

    It would be so great to have diversity with these events and be able to use a variety of your favorite character types to get in on it. 

    I'm sure it's much more difficult than I could imagine, to add treasure to multiple treasure dispenser systems all at once. That's the technical term, right? Treasure dispenser systems? LOL

    But how fun would it be to grab a fisher and find eggs on serpents and in fished up chests. And on the pirate ships. And to find them in dug up chests. And, for the love of all that is holy, in spawn chests so we have more reason to use rogue skills. 

    *sigh*

  • ArmyArmy Posts: 9
    Imagine being mad you willing purchases an item knowing full well the dev cycle items randomly amongst different events. I for one think it’s good they are easy to get. It’s refreshing not having to grind 8 hours a day, or script to get items for once. Good job devs! Bring back ninja earrings please = )
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 301
    Army said:
    Imagine being mad you willing purchases an item knowing full well the dev cycle items randomly amongst different events. I for one think it’s good they are easy to get. It’s refreshing not having to grind 8 hours a day, or script to get items for once. Good job devs! Bring back ninja earrings please = )
    Sooo, how many items would you say you’ve had to script?

    no wonder you’re not mad  :D
Sign In or Register to comment.