Why, of the Stealable from Monsters, only some were made "stackable" ?

poppspopps Posts: 3,945
edited March 2023 in General Discussions
I cannot seem to understand, why, of the various items stealable from Monsters (https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/combat/pvm-player-versus-monster/stealing-from-monsters/), that I could stack, only the Seed of Life, Balm of Swiftness and the Balm of Protection were made possible to "stack".... all of the others, I could not succeed in stacking them with one another.

I mean, weren't they all thought out at the same one time ?

Then, why make only some of them stackable but others not ?

I do not get it.

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,402
    we need far more items to stack imho
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    edited March 2023
    Skett said:
    we need far more items to stack imho
    That is for sure....

But in particular for the Monsters Stealables, I got very, very surprised to learn that only some among them were made as stackables and I cannot figure out, for the life of me, the logic behind this....

I mean, they were all Designed, created and introduced at the same historical time when Stealing from Monsters was conceived and created.

They are same-like so, one would imagine that there would not be any particular reason not to make them stackable.

Yet, some of them were made stackable while some others were not.

This is what puzzles me, this discrimination of making some, but not all of them as stackable....

It is really curious.... at least to me, it makes no sense whatsoever to me.