How do you add a delay in cc for macros ?

Im trying to make a healing macro to gain skill
I have last object last target delay i typed in 1.0 to 10000000000.0 no delay ?
thank you

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2023
    "Skett, there is a bug that was reported 2018 you may be suffereing from. This is a guess,
    when you edit the macro and save it, it actually jumbles up the macro, click okay to close and save the options gump and revisit the macro you're trying to make to check this is the case and this is what has happened..
    Basically you cannot edit macros, you need to delete and start again if you want to change any macro that has more than one line in it"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,998
    Yoshi said:
    "Skett, there is a bug that was reported 2018 you may be suffereing from. This is a guess,
    when you edit the macro and save it, it actually jumbles up the macro, click okay to close and save the options gump and revisit the macro you're trying to make to check this is the case and this is what has happened..
    Basically you cannot edit macros, you need to delete and start again if you want to change any macro that has more than one line in it"
    Come on yoshi it's only a five year old bug quit nagging 
    edited March 2023

Misk actually said it was in the system, so i don't know what happened

Shrug i don't care i don't edit macros in combat.

I died 2 times today from bugs, once from nerve strike debuff not showing
    another from attunement bug on CC

Business as usual

Might not be this issue,
    to make macro for heal something you want to select a target using the target system (select nearest mobile or whatever it is)

CurrentTarget
    Bandagetarget

can't see the need for delay function"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,387
    so what do i type in the delay window ?

"should not need delay at all

Should just be

CurrentTarget
    BandageTarget

But you have to select the target using new target system, so make a seperate macro for select nearest: mobile, until the new target system brings up whoever/whatever you're trying to heal"
    edited March 2023
    "or can do
    LastObject
    WaitForTarget
    LastTarget

that also works but first one is smoother"
    "you know what,

if you just double click whoever/whatever it is you're trying to heal (make sure new target system is enabled)

then simply
    BandageTarget

will work"

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,793
    Too bad you did not ask about doing it in the EC.

Magic Arrow - Target Self
    Delay 2
    Bandage Self
    Delay 5 (just a guess since none of my characters has the healing skill)
    Greater Heal - Target Self (just in case the bandage self failed to completely heal you)
    Delay 3

After making that macro edit the character's file and copy the fragment 100 times
    Make a bag or bowel of popcorn
    Hit the start button
    Sit back and watch and eat popcorn.
    Jiggle the mouse every so often to keep from getting disconnected.

You can also target a pet if you do not want to risk your self or armour.  I did that when training using Word of Death to reach SW 120.

edited March 2023
    im looking for a macro that i can hold the key down and watch tv while skilling of course I wont be afk
    i have it set to heal the target that is dead but if i hold the key down it keeps re applying the bandages and never rez the target  i need a delay in the macro so i stop re applying the bandages 
    @Skett that won’t work well because holding the button down will keep restarting the macro

i will DM you I have some keyboard software that will loop the action of a button being pressed”
    ya i figured it wouldnt work ill buy more blues and pinks tyvm

no need to dm me i only use cc no addons ty
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,049
    Old people should not play UO without a Gamepad. Saves wear and tear on your body.

https://www.razer.com/pc/gaming-keyboards-and-keypads

All are programmable.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.