Short Spear PVP Price Check?

Trying to figure out what this guy might be worth or if I can make it useful... If I overwrite the hit harm with hit lightning and lower the DCI to 3% I can fit Spell Channeling on there.  It feels like a nifty weapon for a fencing shadowstrike ninja PVP player maybe?  It's a 2s weapon so you only need 90 stam and no SSI for 1.25 swing speed...

Anyone care to price it or tell me why it won't work or sell? Or what I should actually imbue or not imbue instead? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    The shard you are on will be a factor in selling price. 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,993
    This weapon has no real value 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,146
    Doesn't have much value in PvP because the specials aren't very good (shadow strike / mortal) and it's a 2 handed weapon (can't chug) that does little damage (little reward vs risk). The fencing splinter PvP weaps I've come in contact with are the war fork (disarm / bleed) and kryss (poison / AI).

• Thanks a bunch for all the info!
  • One more question since I've never played ninjitsu before... what mods are ones you want on a shadowstrike weapon? Do you need spell channeling on this type of template or would lower attack / lower defense be better? I know it may never sell but the crafter in me likes to make unique weapons available on my vendors for Legends anyways, even if cheap and for newer players.  I just don't know what would be the most useful to imbue for a shadowstrike ninja.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,993
    Go stand at yew gate on your shard and see the the pvpers are using 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,209
    edited February 2023
    Unravel it. Ninja is at a factory disadvantage because of all the nerfs over the years. 

Splinter may and probably will break hiding. Same applies to the bleed attack from tiger form. 

I also don't like fencing for a ninja because the two main fence weps will also break hiding. Bleed from war fork and poison from kryss. 

I recommend swords with a preferred wep being a balanced hatchet for offense and a use best wep club for shadowstrike with nothing more than HLD and an instant spell like lightning or harm. Di and SS if needed. 

Don't forget you can shadowstrike anything for a quick hide!! Rats, bunnies, horses ECT.