Vice vs Virtue

Vice vs Virtue.  While enrolled in VvV players will subject to stat loss when killed.

Why is it a NON VvV person is subject to stat loss at a Fel champ site when attacked by VvV players and you are defending yourself.

VvV people have access to stat loss potion to counted this whereas NON VvV do not.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    In order for a non vvv member to go into stat loss, you would have first turned orange. To do this you would have either aggressed a vvv member, or healed a vvv member, and so been actively engaged in a fight. 

Non participating players who only only defend themselves do not turn orange and go into stat loss. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    edited May 2018
    there was a raid on us during the champ spawn, they were all blue VvV char's except for the lone red with them, they attacked, we defended, with our fields and EVs they were sure to be hit, I died twice, the first time I was in stat loss when I was res, I know the blues were also in stat loss but since they were VvV they drink a potion and came back.  Mainly due to the EVs and fields my mage had put out during the monsters spawning was why we had the heat of battle on us.  We managed to do ok for a while but due to their attacks we were not advancing the #of candles and decided to withdraw, I was stuck (Heat of Battle) and finally died a 2nd time.  The rest of our group were already cleared so I left as a ghost and once cleared called my body to me in Delucia.  I only lost my BoS and some petals and apples. 

Now I have to say that this does not set well with me about the fact they were VvV and they ran into our fields causing us to be the aggressors, once they did that made it easier for them to attack us.  SO when one or more of them dropped they were in stat loss, but drinking a stat potion put them right back into the battle right away, whereas we had no potions and had to wait the time limit to get out of stat loss.

We know they had stat loss potions due to us dropping two of them and checking the bodies for our stuff.

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598