Feb 19 2023 Event TIME

usernameusername Posts: 688
edited February 2023 in Lake Superior
EM Thrixx for whatever reason is making a very large effort to not let players know what time this is at so if anyone has any information they can share regarding the time please post it here so the players know.

The only information I have is that it is for sure not at 8pm CST (at the time of posting this) and he had hinted at doing it sometime during the day, according to the players I've spoken to.
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• EM MayhemEM Mayhem Posts: 116Event Moderator
    Events without times on calendars typically imply an "all day" affair, as is the case with Lovelorn.

It should start shortly after shard maintenance on Sunday morning and continue until Monday morning, assuming there are no issues. There will be gates in Britain and Luna. 

EM Mayhem
    Atlantic
    uoemmayhem@gmail.com

• usernameusername Posts: 688
    EM Thrixx said:
    Events without times on calendars typically imply an "all day" affair, as is the case with Lovelorn.

It should start shortly after shard maintenance on Sunday morning and continue until Monday morning, assuming there are no issues. There will be gates in Britain and Luna. 
    Did not know this. Once again. thank you for the explanation and reply.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    EM Thrixx - hearing from some folks that it isnt resetting?  something is up.