Custom jewlery

Is there anyone one who plays pacific or Atlantic that can make custom jewlery? I'm not sure what is even possible with the newer items I have seen in game. But needed a ring and braclet both with +15 resisting spells and chivalry, 15 hci 10 ssi any dci or dex gains would be a plus just not sure what can be crafted currently.

Comments

• LettuceLettuce Posts: 17
    edited January 2023
    Obviously I would pay for whatever is needed to craft the item and a labor/service charge on top of the supplies
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,039
    Lettuce said:
    Obviously I would pay for whatever is needed to craft the item and a labor/service charge on top of the supplies
    https://www.knuckleheads.dk/tools/imbuing

Grimbeard said:
    Lettuce said:
    https://www.knuckleheads.dk/tools/imbuing

I appreciate the link. I still need to figure out the imbuing, for that matter work it up. I got the basic mule 120 smith trailer, gm carp fletch cooking alch.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,412
    Talk to Lunk on Pac 
    Skett said:
    Talk to Lunk on Pac 
    How would I get in touch with Lunk
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,412
    edited January 2023
    Call out in general chat I’ll be on tomorrow he lives on the east coast like me he is in bed 
    edited January 2023
    Skett said:
    Call out in general chat I’ll be on tomorrow he lives on the east coast like me he is in bed 
    Ok, I'll figure out how to use general chat( only remember party and guild chat) and say somthing. What time frame would be best? Also thanks for the response/help
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,121
    Lettuce said:
    Is there anyone one who plays pacific or Atlantic that can make custom jewlery? I'm not sure what is even possible with the newer items I have seen in game. But needed a ring and braclet both with +15 resisting spells and chivalry, 15 hci 10 ssi any dci or dex gains would be a plus just not sure what can be crafted currently.
    You can not imbue SSI on Jewels.  So you need to start with a blank like this and put 3 more things on.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Lettuce said:
    You can not imbue SSI on Jewels.  So you need to start with a blank like this and put 3 more things on.

Thanks for the info