cant use a soulstone

wont let me use my soulstone, says i cant use it im my current form, even though only form im in is human, just paged a GM lets see if these guys still exists.

Comments

• MojmirMojmir Posts: 8
    Vamp form? Are you wearing an undead wedding veil? Halloween costume? 
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 174
    Mojmir said:
    naw nothing like that, GM Noctua showed up we spent 20 minutes doin everything we could think of, and finally all it took was logging on a different character, using the soulstone relogging first character back on and it started working just fine. and yes we tried relogging and even death and still wouldnt work, it took another character using the stone to get it to work, very weird.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited January 2023
    Whitewolf said:
    Mojmir said:
    naw nothing like that, GM Noctua showed up we spent 20 minutes doin everything we could think of, and finally all it took was logging on a different character, using the soulstone relogging first character back on and it started working just fine. and yes we tried relogging and even death and still wouldnt work, it took another character using the stone to get it to work, very weird.
    So did you thank him for showing up? Especially after you posted on two forums that they do not show up?

Looks like they do exist huh.

Also can not have an active mastery and use them 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,903
    Pawain said:
    Whitewolf said:
    Mojmir said:
    So did you thank him for showing up? Especially after you posted on two forums that they do not show up?

Looks like they do exist huh.

Thank goodness you are here to protect them

• Also can not have an active mastery and use them 
    Well, I for one didn't know that

Thanks Pawain
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    Pawain said:

That is odd because I have my magery mastery active all the time and stone and unstone skills all the time without problems.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    TimSt said:
    Pawain said:

That is odd because I have my magery mastery active all the time and stone and unstone skills all the time without problems.

Well, I for one didn't know that

Thanks Pawain
    It's just the ones that put you in a form sorry.  Was probably on my tiger guy the last time I switched skills around.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.