Give us some help for the Artisan Festival
I like the event, because its a community event, but its very time consuming, expensive and with every upcoming one more exhausting and somewhat boring. And without some dedicated Bod makers you wont get far. There are just a few shards that get the last stage on all trees and even some shards that dont event get any tree to the last stage. I would like to see any help asap, because Artisan Festival 2023 will come sooner as we want. So here are my ideas to give us some help:
- The most effective one would be to change the points needed for a tree from around 25k banking to about 100k-150k turn in points. This would save us from using valuable Large Bods and excessive bribing and people not very used to the Bod system can just do single Bods and still have an impact on the tree.
- Next one would be to have for any single Bod you can get there should be a Large Bod. Like Large Bod for Smith helmets and Shields, Strength, Agility, Greater Cure, Greater Heal potions, Inscription, Tinkering and Carpentry has a lot of Single Bods which dont have a Large Bod to put them in, etc.. Especially when the first point wont come, this would be a good help to have for Large Bods with good point value to turn in.
- Lets us decide what we want to bribe, quantity, exceptional or material. Its frustrating if you need an exceptional Bod and it always jumps in quantity or material. As if bribing is annoying enough.
- Would be cool if npcs would sell any item up to 500 and instantly restock. Its annoying when you need bulks of regs or blank scrolls and have to buy up the items from npc, it takes like forever and you dont even know when the npc might restock. Also when doing trade deals and the npc item is sold out it can be frustrating. There is already items like empty bottles that work that way.
- It would be cool when a Bod would take the amount it needs from a stack in your bagpack, so you wont have to split it to the exact amount it needs. A Potion Bod for example doesnt take 20 of a stack of 100 or 21.
- Last but not least STATIC RESOURCES. I dont want to buy resources from scripters cause there is no way to get the high amount of especially ingots I need or I would have to use an enormous amount of time to get them. I made a little 30 min mining test run and ended up with 1400 iron, 303 Dull Copper, 183 Shadow Iron, 195 Copper, 127 Bronze, 115 Gold, 66 Agapite 94 Verite and no Valorite. I probably will have used around 50k Valorite when the event ends, so even if I can get 100 Valorite in an hour, I would have to spend 500 hours mining additional to the time used for collecting Bods, turning in, bribing, sorting, etc. to get this amount of Valorite i need. Not to speak of Wood, where its even harder to get the rare ones. I want to use my mining and lumberjacking and go get the exact material I need. The scripters got the monopoly, because its not worth the time for honest players. Maybe static resources would even bring some pvp to Felucca. I dont see any bad point on bringing it back. It would mostly help honest players. Even if scripters would get more rare resources than now, honest players would have enough chances to get some as well. There wasnt any better solution brought up, so pretty please bring back static resources.