Work around for transmoging new items?

GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,997
edited December 2022 in General Discussions
I swear we used to be able to transmog mask of khal and epps but now we can't?  But i thought i saw a work around 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    Epps never. Mask on test center. Mervyn did not approve so they took it away.

It would become a fad for all male warriors to wear the SSI as a Formal Dress. Then change their names to Bob or Fred.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,997
    Pawain said:

It would become a fad for all male warriors to wear the SSI as a Formal Dress. Then change their names to Bob or Fred.
    I was gonna use the new cowl and talberd..
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited December 2022
    Pawain said:

“Now that you can no longer alter any transmogged items to gargoyle, I don’t have a problem with transmogging mask of khaldun anymore, but I think there is some sort of technical problem with them that they said they can’t do it. It’s doubtful they will revisit this”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    Grimbeard said:
    Pawain said:

I was gonna use the new cowl and talberd..
    You can use the tabard as a target both ways. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.