Status of UO assistance programs and new ones

Could we get a fresh response on UO assistance programs? UoAssist hasn't been updated in ages and it's the only approved one. I wrote to Tugsoft about helping out to update it, but received no response. I'm considering looking into created a new one. Could this be done working closely with the devs? Would it be fair to say that replicating EC functions for a CC assistance program should automatically be approved?

Ideally, UoAssist would be updated. If anyone has contact with the developer of it.. is there any chance others can help out to update it?
A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.

Comments

• North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    it'd be nice if the functionality could be integrated into CC instead of requiring a helper program. its ridiculous it takes a minute and a half to run a dress macro. 
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    North_LS said:
    it'd be nice if the functionality could be integrated into CC instead of requiring a helper program. its ridiculous it takes a minute and a half to run a dress macro. 
    Yes, that's one of my annoyances as well. And the double click on corpse insta-dress function on CC shows it can be instant. 
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    @Misk @Kyronix If you have time, I would love an answer on this. 
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    It’s coming soon. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Outstanding idea @InLor