Allow Auction Safe Owners To See Uncensored Names

Currently, the attached image is what you see even if you are the owner of the auction safe. It would be very nice to be able to see the uncensored name as the owner, while still showing the censored name to everyone else. Small quality of life fix   :)

This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• usernameusername Posts: 687
    UP

Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Why you want to see name?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Why
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    edited June 2023
    A.) it was devs original intention per what I asked them at an old M&G
    B.) when someone bids and forgets to pick up, and comes asking for it a week later, I cannot verify they were the person that purchased.
    C.) just seems pretty nice to be able to know who bid/bought out the item, my customers, else why is it there in the first place?

Good? Good. Let's make it happen.