AFK targets whatever player is available

Was playing late last night when only three or four others wee playing in Deceit.  While

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Not going to retype this a second time tonight

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Nice story.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    Nice story.
    I liked the part where he caugh
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    edited November 2022
    Pawain said:
    Nice story.
    I liked the part where he caugh
     :D 

Looks like he was hit with an AFK ban on here for posting in his own thr
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,901
    Need i point  out every reply here a troll...
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    I'm sorry but this made me laugh so hard...I get when you're tired and upset and you wanna vent...bad time usually to post on forums. 

At least he realized what he did.

Not trolling here Bill, it's genuinely funny. You gotta laugh and keep things light, Sometimes it sucks but there's no reason to stress.

Sorry you got hit with the afk thing Arnold, my guild leader got hit with it too while we were both in the dungeon together. Not sure how the system flags it but she was most assuredly not afk.

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,901
    Larisa said:
    I'm sorry but this made me laugh so hard...I get when you're tired and upset and you wanna vent...bad time usually to post on forums. 

At least he realized what he did.

Not trolling here Bill, it's genuinely funny. You gotta laugh and keep things light, Sometimes it sucks but there's no reason to stress.

Sorry you got hit with the afk thing Arnold, my guild leader got hit with it too while we were both in the dungeon together. Not sure how the system flags it but she was most assuredly not afk.
    You know i think it's funny but we need consistency in the forum moderation and think if this is someone trying to report for the first tim