From the Desk of Santa Claus: A Chessy Christmas

TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 161
edited November 2022 in Chesapeake
This arrived via pigeon today ... 

With the witch of Trinsic messing with the moongates, magic travel is very unsafe this year. Adding to this face is that I don't want the elves (or myself!!!) to be her Christmas dinner, I am sorry to we will be skipping Britannia this year. 

Now, i know some of you have been really good little boys and girls and haven't pk'd anyone for days. 

So, EVERYONE on Chesapeake is invited to be a Secret Santa! I have set up a workshop (with real elves, not cut-rate goblins at 87° 28' N (did you expect south???) 161° 19'W.

If you would like a Christmas present this year, write your name in a book (many books for many personalities) and place it in the mailbox in front of my workshop.

NOW HERE'S THE HARD PART!!!

If you would like a Christmas present this year, write your name in a book (many books for many personalities) and place it in the mailbox in front of my workshop. All names must be received by November 16th!

Come back to my workshop on or after November 20th and tell my favorite elf, Buddy, "I believe in Santa Claus" and he will give you the name of someone to buy, make or "borrow" a Christmas present for.

Acquire a present of your choosing, place it in a container along with the book (you may add your name to the book and out yourself as a the Secret Santa or not. If you do not add your name, I will *SPOILER ALERT* take credit for the present just as I did for all those years when your parents bought you your favorite toys)!

Place the container (with the present! Yes, that container!) in the mailbox at my workshop (you remember the mailbox don't you?) before December 4th (that means by December 3rd).

On Thursday, December 8th at 9PM, that special elf from that North Pole that EVERYONE loves (well, everyone except Krampus) will be giving out the presents to all the self-identifying good little boys and girls!

***NOTE I am posting this for Santa! Address all questions and mail to him!!!!

TLDR because Santa's secretary has been hitting the nog:

11/16- Drop your name off to be entered into the Secret Santa
11/20- Get your Secret Santa "assignment"
12/3-(end of, so it's ready anytime 12/4) Drop your gift into the mailbox
12/8-REJOICE! GIFTS!
Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
maithceol@gmail.com