EC Container Changes to List Upon Recall

TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 161
I noticed it at Niporwhoever ... when I recall out, my grid goes to a list despite it defaulting to grid. I have to either clear my entire profile or mess around in the user settings until it just happens to go back. I have deleted my char profile and it still does this. I have cleared my settings and it still does this. In just a minute, I'm going to try closing my backpack before recalling to hopefully stop it but ugh ... 
Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
maithceol@gmail.com

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2022
    “Where? 
    Does it happen anytime you recall from anywhere?
    strange question but what is your method of recall, are you using a normal rune book or rune book atlas?
    and are you using default UI or Pinco’s?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,308
    ??.  You referring to your backpack?  Mine is the same before and after.  Don’t play on that shard though.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 802
    edited October 2022
    If you're talking about  Niporailem the thief, my guess is your backpack is going over > 125 items.  due to sand/fake gold/etc.

If you cast recall without holding a mage weapon / shield, the item(s) are force unequipped, and overflows the usual pack limit.  I think it goes to list view in that case.  Same as when you interact with certain mob corpses that go public and the loot quantity exceeds ~125.

Ideally EC would stay in grid mode for > 125 items.  Seems like a home work item for somebody.

• Thank you! I actually fill my pack to 123 items when I go see him so that could be it. 
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

maithceol@gmail.com
  • Yoshi said:
    “Where? 
    Does it happen anytime you recall from anywhere?
    strange question but what is your method of recall, are you using a normal rune book or rune book atlas?
    and are you using default UI or Pinco’s?”
    Niporel ... 
    Just FROM him. Never back to.
    I use a Runic Atlas and I use recall scrolls. 
    The default UI
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

maithceol@gmail.com