How to make house status from public to private but still have NPC vendors ?

Hello,

is there any way to have the house status as private but still placing NPC vendors ?

Some houses show they are private but they still have NPC's vendors, but I couldn't figure out how I have to change the settings , to get it work.

I want my house entrance without a door (where you normally set the security status) nore I dont want a teleporter, (just a hole in the wall :-) )

But I don't want people can walk inside (if it would be set to public without doors) 

Any suggestions ?

Comments

• their house was Condemned with vendors already inside due to canceling their account. when a house goes into decay state it sets house to private and wipes the security access list. I don't know if the vendors still act normally if you leave it private. For the doorway you can always use a item you can secure down in the doorway. there is no way to do a vendor house with out a teleporter like your asking. once you block entrance in you have to keep moving item to get in & it be easier to just have a door. 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    I think you can actually make the house public and then limit access to the doors to friends etc IIRC? Of course someone could still run (or stealth) in when you open the doors.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Ahank said:
    Hello,

is there any way to have the house status as private but still placing NPC vendors ?

Some houses show they are private but they still have NPC's vendors, but I couldn't figure out how I have to change the settings , to get it work.

I want my house entrance without a door (where you normally set the security status) nore I dont want a teleporter, (just a hole in the wall :-) )

But I don't want people can walk inside (if it would be set to public without doors) 

Any suggestions ?
    Re-evaluate your "wants".
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Ahank said:
    Hello,

No. You can't have a private house with NPC vendors, that's simply NOT possible. Most likely, people have restricted access to some parts of their (public!) hosue with doors/walls or blocking items, or whatever. No, you really can't have ANY vendors within a "private" house.

But you can always set teleporters/doors/place walls or blocking items in your house to restrict access. At anytime, legally. It's YOUR house, right? ;)

Good luck!
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?