Rares Master List

SmootSmoot Posts: 389
If i wanted to keep a reference / record of event items, would it be possible to go about doing this on uo.com?   im not sure who has admin rights of these forums, or if editing will ever be possible, but if someone who knows and could provide information could contact me i would appreciate it.

icq 442212126
discord smoot#4797

or pm

Comments

• KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    *the celt musters the powers of of the gods and resurrects an ancient thread*
    I approves of this!
    I started a Google sheet with stuff, but since I don't do events (time difference issues), well, I kinda stopped.

Would be nice to have a place in the Wiki were EMs would add their drops and event overview... just saying....
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    edited October 2018
    Kirthag said:
    *the celt musters the powers of of the gods and resurrects an ancient thread*
    I approves of this!
    I started a Google sheet with stuff, but since I don't do events (time difference issues), well, I kinda stopped.

Would be nice to have a place in the Wiki were EMs would add their drops and event overview... just saying....
    many EMs dont even post their events here.  doubt they could handle the responsiblity of actually having to post the item.  id do a list myself but really no good way to go about it since we cant edit posts.  actually the reason this forum is dead.  pretty much need to edit and bump a sales post to sell or auction rares.