Healthbar in 3d

I dont have the healthbar on the screen in ONLY ONE of my characters. How to restore it on my screen?
I speack about the bar with the value of Health,Stamina and Mana.

Thx for help

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "under user settings, healthbars, try switching between advanced and classic (not sure which you prefer)"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • NimrudNimrud Posts: 60
    Appears 3 great bars, one for HP the second for Stamina and the third for Mana. No its not the solution. Need the usually small healthbar. The solution its not on setting, in fact all other my character have the correct health bar. I dont understand that appened on this characer.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    It may have gotten pushed offscreen. Try changing the ui scale to something like 0.65% (user settings >options tab, scroll down)
    This should enable you to move the health bar back to the main area of the screen, afterwards set the ui scale back to your nomal setting.
    No Mariah, it does not work. It's not a setting problem, with my setting all the other PG have the healthbar in the correct way. 
    Correct screen
    Mistake
    edited October 2022
    "you're using the advanced, change it back to classic in the tab i showed you.
    click okay or apply after you have changed it to classic."
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    If i use Classic the healthbar it's not on the screen. Where the healthbar is? A mistery.
    edited October 2022
    "it could be behind your hotbars with the macros on haha
    or behind paperdoll or backpack"
    "it could be behind your hotbars with the macros on haha
    or behind paperdoll or backpack" Yes the helathbar was behind the macros bars......I'm quite stupid....sorry