To the GM that deleted my Packie, If you don't know what you are doing then ASK FOR HELP

I had a  full pack horse in my followers but was not showing, I paged a GM for help.  The GM deleted the Packie!!!!  Along with it my etheral Tiger,  My vet reward book Strap with ALL MY Runebooks and all my spellbooks. I am beyond PISSED!  I have been down with Covid. The last time I was logged into game I had a high fever.  I have documentation from a MEDICAL DOCTOR!  I want my packie with items restored to me. I offered to PAY for GM and Mesanna's time to do this.  I am asking nicely for my packie and items to be restored. Failing this, I am invoking my right to Binding Arbitration as per the user agreemeent.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You had vet rewards inside a pack horse ? Not in your pack where they're supposed to be. And what does having covid and a fever  and and...documentation...and.....umm........wtf
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    LMAO.

@Mariah - Please close this triggered rant now before it people jump all over the nonsense that's within the OP.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,984Moderator
    I suggest the OP send an email to uo@broadsword.com detailing the FULL circumstances of this event.
    Posters here can not help.
This discussion has been closed.