Is taking spellweaving to 120 from 110 worth dropping necro from 90 to 80.

Currently have necro mage with spellweaving.  Really like the spellweaving area damage spells and word of death spell.  He has 110 magery, eval intel and spellweaving, 100 resist, meditation and spirit speak, and 90 necro.  He does no use the vampire necro spell but does sometimes use twitter area damage spell.  Would he benefit much from taking spellweaving to 120 and reducing necro to 80%
He uses jewelry to raise his magery and eval intel to 120.  He uses the wraith form to cast the death ray a lot so I want to keep his spirit speak at 100.  Thanks.

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    twitter area damage spell huh?  I assume you mean Wither, which requires 100.0 necromancy for 100% success.

What i would do is take points out of meditation and take necro to 100.0, but that's me.

My template is currently, will be modified slightly when i give the new robe/belt to it.

120 Magery (+20 for mage-weapon, mainly used if pvp occurs) - katalkotl ring
    120 Eval
    120 Spellweaving
    110 spiritspeak (+10 to 120)
    100 necromancy (*)
    85   resist (+25 to 110**)    -  katalkotl ring & Cuffs.
    65   meditation (+20 t0 85)   - katalkotl ring.

*Necromancy will be changed to 95 when i add the new sword-belt with +5 necro, and meditation would be changed to 70.0
    ** Resist will be 120 when i add the new robe.

Currently max SDI (not using the 2% sdi gloves or using any buffs) is 191% without a slayer book and 171% with a slayer book.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659