High seas update update

2»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:
    Let us know how that goes. When you are alone in the dungeon you will kill everything and have to wait for stuff to spawn.  When the dungeon has players you can stay on 2 floors and kill stuff constantly.
    I'll let y'all know but please stop with the misinformation. I'm talking from experience on ATL where I will literally go from the entrance to the second level (on ATL) and maybe get 1 kill if I'm lucky. Depending on the time of day I can run from level 2 entrance to the little bridge right before the bone knights area with killing maybe 1 or 2. 

Do you consider killing 6-12 monsters in 5 minutes "killing stuff constantly"? The only constant there is me being bored to tears and increasingly frustrated there isn't more stuff to kill.

Please stop trying to act like you know what you are talking about on a shard you aren't actively playing. Stick to speaking on things LS related. It sounds like your shard is good to go on spawn (as per you) so there is no need for extra spawn or Fel; that's great for you but you don't need to concern yourself with the affairs of ATL where we need more spawn or Fel open.
    Then explain to @ Kyronix that Atl is broken. The spawn is supposed to be dynamic. I guess you did not know that...
    Please show me where it says that the spawn will adjust in density based on the number of people in Deceit.

Have you considered that spawn might actually just "auto respawn" whatever is there and not actually have more total spawn than any other dungeon? I guess you didn't think of that because that wouldn't support your assumption. Makes sense.
    Ok, so you did not know this is called a dynamic spawn because it changes as the amount of players in the dungeon changes.   Go in when alone and you can travel the whole dungeon and kill everything then it takes a while for things to respawn.  Go in when there are a lot of other players there and you can play on just one or two floors.  Some players on LS never leave the first floor. There are things to kill everywhere when there is the right amount of players.  Atlantic spawn should be adjusting as more players are there.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:
    Let us know how that goes. When you are alone in the dungeon you will kill everything and have to wait for stuff to spawn.  When the dungeon has players you can stay on 2 floors and kill stuff constantly.
    I'll let y'all know but please stop with the misinformation. I'm talking from experience on ATL where I will literally go from the entrance to the second level (on ATL) and maybe get 1 kill if I'm lucky. Depending on the time of day I can run from level 2 entrance to the little bridge right before the bone knights area with killing maybe 1 or 2. 

Do you consider killing 6-12 monsters in 5 minutes "killing stuff constantly"? The only constant there is me being bored to tears and increasingly frustrated there isn't more stuff to kill.

Please stop trying to act like you know what you are talking about on a shard you aren't actively playing. Stick to speaking on things LS related. It sounds like your shard is good to go on spawn (as per you) so there is no need for extra spawn or Fel; that's great for you but you don't need to concern yourself with the affairs of ATL where we need more spawn or Fel open.
    Then explain to @ Kyronix that Atl is broken. The spawn is supposed to be dynamic. I guess you did not know that...
    Please show me where it says that the spawn will adjust in density based on the number of people in Deceit.

Have you considered that spawn might actually just "auto respawn" whatever is there and not actually have more total spawn than any other dungeon? I guess you didn't think of that because that wouldn't support your assumption. Makes sense.
    Ok, so you did not know this is called a dynamic spawn because it changes as the amount of players in the dungeon changes.   Go in when alone and you can travel the whole dungeon and kill everything then it takes a while for things to respawn.  Go in when there are a lot of other players there and you can play on just one or two floors.  Some players on LS never leave the first floor. There are things to kill everywhere when there is the right amount of players.  Atlantic spawn should be adjusting as more players are there.
    Ah Allen excellent idea so to get the ghost ship to spawn you have to sink regular ships!! The more you sink the more ghost ships spawn and these ghost ships attack with cannons 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 773
    After things settle down again and there isn't a ton of stuff to do like there is now, I'd love to see the High Seas / Fellowship / Soul Binder type event reinvented.

I'd love to see the Halloween theme, with the pumpkin headed crew, come back too. But using the same system with a new theme would be really fun as well. 

I would say a Krampus theme with a minion headed crew spawning and a ship that gets decked out in Christmas holiday decor would be a lot of fun, but there's already so much overlap with events at this time of year it seems like it'd be tough to cram something like that in too.

But an undead crew would be a lot of fun! And that could happen any time of year.