Public Mount Hue Tool

SarkonSarkon Posts: 61
Anyone know of a public ethereal mount hue tool? I looked around some areas but couldn't find any.  Thought I'd ask here and see if anyone knew of a public one I can bum off of? 

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Hmm... if I remember well (please someone correct me if I'm wrong) The Ethy Hue Tool must be in a Char backpack to be usable. If this is the case Public Hue Tool cannot exist...
  • SarkonSarkon Posts: 61
    It's been a long time, years, but I remember a house right south of the Vesper Inn, by the coastline that had one.  I have a couple of fallen chargers that are transparent from it, but I'd like to make the others that I have also transparent because I prefer the ethereal hue over the normal charger hue.
    edited April 2018
    Sarkon said:
    It's been a long time, years, but I remember a house right south of the Vesper Inn, by the coastline that had one.  I have a couple of fallen chargers that are transparent from it, but I'd like to make the others that I have also transparent because I prefer the ethereal hue over the normal charger hue.
    Oh. OK, I stand corrected.. :)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I have just tested this @Ivenor is right, when clicked in a container the message is 'You must have the object in your backpack to use it'. When locked down the message is 'you are not allowed to access this' even for the character that locked it down.
    edited April 2018
    Mariah said:
    I have just tested this @ Ivenor is right, when clicked in a container the message is 'You must have the object in your backpack to use it'. When locked down the message is 'you are not allowed to access this' even for the character that locked it down.
    Oh, OK, I stand corrected... again! :) ;)

Thanks @Mariah : at least I were not allucinating... :D