♥♥ Thank you Devs ♥♥ (probably Levitica in this case)

A thank you to all our Devs for all the hard work getting EJ out, and the all things that I am sure are happening every day behind the scenes.

I noticed this today, though. Looks like Trinsic Rose got a little upgrade, or am I hallucinating? (I don't think our local artist has much to do with fixing bugs and writing a ton of code, so please don't go blasting her for art!) The 2nd pic is some packpack art I did last year, so there are 2 plants plus the red rose that make it hard to tell, but the left trinsic rose seems more defined. Am I losing my mind?

Comments

• Do you want the truth, or do you want me to lie to you?  :p
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I know my eyesight isn't that great but honestly they look exactly the same to me...
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Eh probably I am hallucinating then lol. Anyway, the thank you to our Devs still stands!
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Maybe it's the different background colour that makes it not look the same? 
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    It’s white and gold.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204

Tanager said:
    Eh probably I am hallucinating then lol. Anyway, the thank you to our Devs still stands!

I think the art is changing too. Today i noticed a road and certain animals looked a little better.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I was wondering if horses looked different or if I was hallucinating again... in EC, there is a bit more 'shine' to some areas of the hide that gives a nice hint of extra depth. Swamp dragon and lesser hiryu also caught my eye, but I cannot figure out why. Just something seems different.

Or maybe it is just spring and my eyelids are not stuck together with ice any more :P 
  • SlayviteSlayvite Posts: 113
    Urge said:

Tanager said:

I think the art is changing too. Today i noticed a road and certain animals looked a little better.

Hmm...dunno about that. The Phoenix still looks like unicon puke covered turkey.... ;)