Deceit event spawn too easy

Add Ancient Liches or Lich lords to every level to bring up the difficulty level a bit. It is too easy atm.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Juo'nar was middle aged so I'd suggest that
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,310
    Think it’s about right for many players.  Rams paras are pretty tough and having constantly switch between undead and snake slayers adds to the challenge.  With about a half dozen or more players on a floor the spawn seems to increase quite a bit making those levels much more challenging.  Really like that there are no huge monsters like their were in Destard and most of the other events.  Most inhabitants of Deceit are low end anyway so what is in their reflects the normal population.  Like that this dungeon is much more playable than Destard was.  Poison elemental paras should provide a good challenge.  Like also that the level of difficulty per floor varies better than before so players can choose the floor that best matches their skill level.  Would agree overall level of difficulty is not as high as Destard was but with lots of spawn this one does provide a challenge.  To be honest could be a little more difficult but would recommend just leaving it the way it is.  See a lot fewer death robes and pretty sure that’s a good thing.

• drcossackdrcossack Posts: 145
    Arnold7 said:
    Think it’s about right for many players.  Rams paras are pretty tough and having constantly switch between undead and snake slayers adds to the challenge.  With about a half dozen or more players on a floor the spawn seems to increase quite a bit making those levels much more challenging.  Really like that there are no huge monsters like their were in Destard and most of the other events.  Most inhabitants of Deceit are low end anyway so what is in their reflects the normal population.  Like that this dungeon is much more playable than Destard was.  Poison elemental paras should provide a good challenge.  Like also that the level of difficulty per floor varies better than before so players can choose the floor that best matches their skill level.  Would agree overall level of difficulty is not as high as Destard was but with lots of spawn this one does provide a challenge.  To be honest could be a little more difficult but would recommend just leaving it the way it is.  See a lot fewer death robes and pretty sure that’s a good thing.

Dungeon is a snoozefest, I've been on a tamer.  The only challenging monster is the occasional Lich Lord Paragon.  Ossein Ram & Poison Ele paragons?  Non-issue.  For the Ossein Ram, I just heal my pet while spamming Flamestrike (49% SDI invasion spellbook), and for the Poison Eles, I use a 27% Elemental Slayer spellbook & Flamestrike spam.

@Kyronix @Mesanna can we get an increase in the spawn rate or opening it up in Fel on ALL SHARDS?
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    For lower pop shard need to balance the Paragon numbers. Last time I remember players skipped paragons and they swarmed the room in level 2
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs