Is there a max value for stats debuff decrease ? (pvm)

Hi, currently I am fine-tuning my Sampire and would like to know if there is max value for decreasing a.e. DEX through debuffs (in PVM)  so I could better calculate which stamina and swing speed I should target and my resisting spells value. with a some swing speed calculator. 

If I remember right I once read something about -28% per stat (not sure if this is max) , not sure if this site was up to date.

Assuming I have 180 Stamina  with 35% swing speed and -28% (debuff for stat) would be then calculated like: 130 Stamina and still 35% Swing Speed (resisting spell not taken into account for this example) ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    Others can better answer your question regarding stamina. I just wanted to point out not to forget strength. While strength shows a cap of 150 on the stats gump, it is not a hard cap. When a debuff occurs, over capped strength factors into the formula.

Example: Altho showing 150 strength, if a player has 160 real strength (10points over what is shown - u must figure this out for yourself) when the debuff is formulated the game uses 160 to determine the final debuff. Overcapping strength can result in never taking a hit on your weight limits and always hitting enemies for the max damage as strength is a factor in determining damage.

This is an often overlooked and seldom understood mechanic in UO.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “The percentage of stat reduction from curse (weaken/feeblemind/clumsy) is dependent on the mobs Magery skill (and your resisting spells) so will vary for each mob”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • AhankAhank Posts: 46
    Thx , for your info's.