Paragons do/do not follow players through stairs in dungeons

ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 784
edited October 2022 in Bugs
On test center, paragons have followed players up/down at least the stairway from level 1 to level 2 in deceit.  Following across levels in unusual, afaik.

Expected behavior: paragons can follow players through all stairs and teleporters in all dungeons.  consider expanding to non-paragons too.

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    This is not always the case.  Think in fire(?) you escape the paragon by going up or down the stairs to another level.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    The paragons would follow all over level one but do not change level 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I wonder if a player can create massive lag by dragging an army of monsters chasing him across levels...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Other than revenents, Mobs have never followed us thru teleporters and stairs. 

I think the devs have noticed this so it is intended.

They removed their ability to walk into gates a long time ago.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    edited October 2022
    Pawain said:
    Other than revenents, Mobs have never followed us thru teleporters and stairs. 

I think the devs have noticed this so it is intended.

They removed their ability to walk into gates a long time ago.

Mobs can occasionally follow through stairs in dungeons. We used to move the harrower around different levels back when the harrower was actually something worth fighting over.

Some of my funnest childhood memories as a 10 year old was gating people's dragon armies out of shame/covetous elder gazers, or deceit's lich lord room. Parking them in my uncle's house and selling them back. He had a tamer so any that went wild he'd just re-tame and sell at wbb.

Idk if it's nostalgia or what but my god the game was so good back then, when the decisions we made as players actually meant something.