Away!

MissEMissE Posts: 776
I will be away for a month so Coco's will be stocking spasmodically when I find time to log in and do it.  Have fun all. Just letting ya all know in case things slip a little :P

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    Have fun on your trip! :)
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Ahh well I am back in case noone noticed.  I did keep some stock up while away.   Seems also while I was away another person named Coco has appeared on the shard. 

So just for clarity my Coco who runs the umbra shop is in my guild ICY (Ice Cove Events) and her general chat number is:  17176818

So just remember 171 if the whole number is hard to remember :P

Cheers
    MissE

The other Coco is 15822150 and has no relationship to me.

Cheers MissE

• I've been told, from a source close to the culprit, that it is Sir Hoffs
    Ha ha don't particularly care who it is.  Doubt it is malicious, probly just coincidence, and if not well still doesn't worry me other than the confusion it causes if two characters are running round on the same shard with same name.  Hence, why I pointed out my chat number starts with 171.  No idea in the classic client if you can see the chat number, you can in the EC.

Cheers MissE

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I"ll use your thread to explain my absence, although I doubt many knew of it or care lol...selling and finally getting the hell out of Memphis, going back to Tampa !!
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Welcome back, Coco, and have a safe move, Garth! :)
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited June 2018
    Thank you  :)
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MagichandsMagichands Posts: 141
    edited June 2018
    Ops missed the thread ! Welcome back coco and safe move garth :)
  • OlRacOlRac Posts: 15
    edited June 2018
    Aye, welcome back Coco! Love your store, thanks for all the hard work :smile:

Cheers MissE

Ok I am away again for the month of September.  Sorry if stocking at Coco's is a little slow.  Have fun all.

Cheers MissE

Have a nice walkabout!