Any idea when we will see new content in UO?

2»

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,260

I personally don't feel in the need to hurry on new content.

A tidy-up, or enhancement of what we had would suit me more.

I enjoy the game as it is, it has the content, just tidy some of it up more.

Lots of little things that could be improved, that could put a smile on peoples faces.

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,211

If you build it, they will play it.

Unless it is another grindfest...just saying

I made sure I added no quest in there. Devs are sneaky like that.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,211
    Make all the useless skills great again. Fix stealing. Fix the murderer system, make Choas and Order again. 

+1 ^
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,352
    Can I say that I really enjoy the system in Exodus of detecting and opening boxes, also stealing from the zealots, needing snooping to obtain special items. I'd like to see that elsewhere. 
    I'd like the hidden chests under the sea by the Arrarat to be worth looking for. I enjoy stealing from monsters too.

Could maybe the next decorative stealables added be hidden and needing detect to find them? Could wandering healers/priests of Mondain have something in their packs that snooping would discover and that would be worth stealing?  Something health related like 100 enhanced bandages or a more useful version of the gem of salvation? (the problem with the gem is you are locked in place to try to use it - right under the nose of the mob that killed you and is all ready to do it again if you're foolish enough to use the gem)

I enjoy that use of stealing. I'm not the kind of player to take pleasure from ruining someone else's day.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    So from what Kyronix has said can we assume that we won't be seeing anything new for High Seas this year? Is there anywhere we can see a plan of what the Dev team are doing this year?
    After the big bug squashing publish what can we expect? Another anniversary event? Would be nice to get some idea of what's going on...